phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
i still dont get why that fat ugly guy is even in the game, he is nothing but a joke to me. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

but yet in other games like Tyrant, he seems kind and then he is totally useless smh, i'll never understand it.
which ugly fat guy? you just described 99% of men in this game. Is it Philip? The lawyer? The bald guy from the street corner? An investor? A guy from the pub?

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
the staff say that I worked hard and they wanted to reward me for it. In the end mine is still a beta translation but I will try to make it official, I want the good of this game and see that there are people like you who support it, motivate me even more to do my best.
In the end, every hobby is rewarding. Sooner or later, a hobby turns into work. If you devote your attention to this. Every job must be paid. So Next is better. I also want to join the game, but what's the use of me?

Jo-Joz

Sep 3, 2020
Congratulations
>Era<
on joining the ranks of heroes) :whistle:

By the way, when do you think new photo shoots are expected? (looking back, I noticed that Melanie had 1 more costume for photo shoots) :unsure:

Reactions: EraRamp

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
someone rich like she was would not just loose everything like that shed still live in comfort so unrealistic but interesting game

By 2015, Forbes had named Holmes the youngest and wealthiest self-made female billionaire in America, on the basis of a $9-billion valuation of her company.

The next year, following revelations of potential fraud about Theranos' claims, Forbes had revised its published estimate of Holmes' net worth to zero.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EraRamp

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
i still dont get why that fat ugly guy is even in the game, he is nothing but a joke to me. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

but yet in other games like Tyrant, he seems kind and then he is totally useless smh, i'll never understand it.
So it matters to you what guys look like? Personally I don't give a fuck what the guys look like...I like looking at women.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I haven't had problems with any other game so far. This is a real menace. When the antivirus detects a dubius file the warning is different, in this case was identified and put it directing into quarantine.
Here are the two possibilities choose your own adventure.

1) There is indeed a virus. DecentMonkey planned it all. We are all working on his behalf to tell you that it's not a virus when we know in fact it is. The staff on f95 are also in cahoots with us. They delete all other comments about the virus. It's all to lure strangers in and give them viruses mwahahaha! Of course DM and F95 don't care about their reputations at all and have no problem promoting such viruses.

2) It's a false positive

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So it matters to you what guys look like? Personally I don't give a fuck what the guys look like...I like looking at women.
lol no no, you dont get it, i see him in a lot of games is what i meant lol he is annoying.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes