TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I haven't had problems with any other game so far. This is a real menace. When the antivirus detects a dubius file the warning is different, in this case was identified and put it directing into quarantine.
if you really enjoy this game, you would tell your anti virus to fuck off and turn that dooshbag off so you can play and fap to your favorite girls.

(Sometimes The Crazy in Us Just Comes Out)

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe - this is file from renpy sdk. So if there is a virus, then it is to the developers of the Renpy engine.

Reactions: Stan5851

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I have been looking through all the saved games and getting lost. May I ask if anyone has a complete full save from the last update? Thank you for the help

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I just downloaded False Hero and The Office, no problem at all, everything fine. But I checked that folder in those games, THERE'S NO FILE CALLED 'launcher.exe'. I analysed that folder with the antivirus, nothing at all.

I checked the previous version from Fashion Business and... THERE'S NO FILE CALLED 'launcher.exe'.

We have a file in this version that shouldn't exist and was identified as a Trojan.

Do you guys know who is Artemis?

Artemis is the name of this trojan.
if u haven't read DM patreon page then u should know that he updated the renpy engine
that's why there are a launcher now

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
In the end, every hobby is rewarding. Sooner or later, a hobby turns into work. If you devote your attention to this. Every job must be paid. So Next is better. I also want to join the game, but what's the use of me?
For me this will be always a hobby, i don't wanna be paid.
I started this adventure with two intentions: help Decentmonkey and improve my english... i think that I am accomplishing my goals.
You should talk with Londo, maybe you could help DecentMonkey to proofreading the russian language... even if he doesn't need it since he is a native speaker or maybe you could do another thing but i'm sure that your help could be useful.

Jun 21, 2020
I have been looking through all the saved games and getting lost. May I ask if anyone has a complete full save from the last update? Thank you for the help
Not a 100% sure, but if I'm right this might be the full save... It's been a long time since I played the last version:censored:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems that the new renpy version has problems with some antivirus. Now, there's a file called launcher.exe that in the previous versions of renpy received the name of the game. This has been commented in other threads.

:confused:
I got a Trojan warning. Decide yourself, I preferred to delete.
It's not very reassuring!
...\Lockdown-0.1-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\launcher.exe
VirusTotal -> 28/71 engines detected this file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's a lot!

Edit, my bad : it's...\Lockdown-0.1-pc \lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe and not ...\Lockdown-0.1-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\launcher.exe (only 4 positives)
Microsoft Defender also flagged this as an unknown app. First time I've ever seen that warning. I ignored it and ran the game, then afterwards ran a scan, there were no issues found.
Check with (set of 71 antivirus)
I must say that it's rare that nothing is detected on this site (even python.exe makes it react! 4 positive, if I remember well ) but 28 is a lot. :unsure:

Well, then, I tested on a virtual machine, it's really good work, even if it's really short (y)

Edit, my bad : it's...\Lockdown-0.1-pc \lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe and not ...\Lockdown-0.1-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\launcher.exe (only 4 positives)
Trojan warning for me and i use Bitdefender !
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa4716.16432\Lockdown-0.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe Trojan.GenericKD.35454337
Problem of corrupted files, continued.
The game "EnslaverDarkPath-0.1.0-pc" causes the same reaction of VirusTotal on the same file ...\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe (-> 28 positives)
So, either Renpy is infected :eek: or they are false positives. :sneaky:

Last edited:

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
how do I transfer my saves from v.17 to v.18?? I downloaded it and I don't know why the saves is not there. Thanks in advance

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
For me this will be always a hobby, i don't wanna be paid.
I started this adventure with two intentions: help Decentmonkey and improve my english... i think that I am accomplishing my goals.
You should talk with Londo, maybe you could help DecentMonkey to proofreading the russian language... even if he doesn't need it since he is a native speaker or maybe you could do another thing but i'm sure that your help could be useful.
I have no idea who else is working for Team Russia, but I'm sure a certain woman is doing an awesome job with proofreading the Russian dialogues :cool:

Jun 21, 2020
how do I transfer my saves from v.17 to v.18?? I downloaded it and I don't know why the saves is not there. Thanks in advance
If you have the saves from v.17 with you, once start the v.18, then close it and see where the folder is created, then open that folder and paste the saves of v.17 there and then restart the game and load it from saves...

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Can we finally get rid of Victoria / turn tables on her? She's the only character that pisses me off, and you can't just avoid her either.
She's one of the most important characters for the story ^^' She brings together the different characters that know Monica.
Without her, Monica would have no reason to whore herself out.

Still ... I'm waiting to see some setback for Vicky (e.g. where she is the humiliated one) ... what will lead to a cruel revenge later *_*

Reactions: vimmers
Jul 13, 2018
She's one of the most important characters for the story ^^' She brings together the different characters that know Monica.
Without her, Monica would have no reason to whore herself out.

Still ... I'm waiting to see some setback for Vicky (e.g. where she is the humiliated one) ... what will lead to a cruel revenge later *_*
Yeah, but at this point it wouldn't hurt for the story to start moving along. All the updates are heading straight to 'more of the same' territory. A little bit of fresh air would be nice.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am confused. I think the last time I played it was ep2 0.6 - so the ep 2.2 is a new version?
Is there a DL for the 720p 2.1 version? ... because I dont need a 10GB DL for this game ...

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, but at this point it wouldn't hurt for the story to start moving along. All the updates are heading straight to 'more of the same' territory. A little bit of fresh air would be nice.
To tell the truth ... Can't argue about that. Still, I'd like to see "more serious" content in this territory...

On the other hand: the scenes entertain me and there will probably be dozens more of them to get Monica (and the other girls) in similar situations. Always making them do a little more perverted stuff...

In your opinion, what would be the alternative to this?
I can't think of much...

Let Monica get the upper hand? For good or just temporary? For good = end of game soon.
Accelerate the Marcus path? Again, ending soon.

I'm sure DM tries to make the best he can to provide a game that as many of FB fans as possible can enjoy. So, if you have suggestions, let them know us :)

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.15] DecentMonkey

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.38 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.36 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 2.35 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Could you please compress the Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra version? The only download I could find is 1080p and it's over 10Gb, I don't even have that space in my hard drive, damn you small ssd, lol

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes