berny

Jun 8, 2017
I partially agree, I think she could enjoy a little more of the times I managed to count them, the fingers of one hand are enough, plus I think that like a normal woman you should masturbate, not just use it to piss. Not a thing continues and all the time, but sporadically and in rare contexts.
Like I said, personally I would dislike it if Monica would suddenly start to enjoy, let's say prostituting herself. Imo that and many other of the activities are just a means to an end for her and nothing more, it's just not that type of a game.
Nevertheless, I would also like it if Monica eventually had one or two genuine and caring (and sexually satisfying) relationships in her life, maybe with that one stripper or a new decent man/woman, maybe even someone she could confide in and who helps her.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
To be honest, I would be dissapointed if that happened at all.
Sure, most female corruption games end with the MC becoming a sex craving slut, but imo Fashion Business is not that kind of game and I for one am glad that it isn't.
I agree. I also think that this is a very special game and the author will not follow the usual pattern associated with games where the protagonist is a female. It seems to me that Fashion Business (if the DM thinks everything out well) can become a kind of iconic game that other developers will look up to. As it happens, for example, with Being A DIK.

google translate

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Win32 game crashes upon start up. Don't even get a first screen just a log report which I attach if the dev wants to have a look. Nvr had a problem with previous versions View attachment 997336 View attachment 997336
The dev isn't in this forum anymore. Sounds like the game you downloaded is corrupted or it was damaged while unzipping. The patreon version works fine.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
The dev isn't in this forum anymore. Sounds like the game you downloaded is corrupted or it was damaged while unzipping. The patreon version works fine.
I am not the patron so I cannot download it fro the patreon page. I downloaded the game from this thread.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
That said from a Game Developer. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
It's a game and not a VN for good reason. There is nothing more boring than a VN. If you don't like sandbox, avoid it.
I think you meant to say: "I find nothing more boring than a VN." A VN with a good story and writing can be quite entertaining, a bad VN is garbage and unplayable, I wouldn't call it boring.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have the recent update does Episode 2.1 v0.16 contain new things? dont wat to download 10gb for nothing

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello!
How to access the extra BDSM content version??
Thank you guys
To do this, you need to become a 20$ or 30$ patron of the game or continue to hope that one of the current patrons (from these two tiers or higher) will decide to share this version.

Reactions: EraRamp

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Where is defd, the famous hero of all pirates here? He is the only one who shares extra versions of the game.
Defd, we are all wating for you!;)
I'm here.
For now I have not found the v18 extra...
we have to wait at least until the next month... but i'm not sure about that.
For sure soon or later the full extra version will be posted here...
version v16+17 was my Christmas gift to you... maybe yes or maybe not in Easter I will do something similar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/01_Resolution_Config/options.rpy", line 34: EOL while scanning string literal
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
    ("
      ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jan 21 14:01:44 2021
So it looks like a fix for this issue to to add two more quotes and a forward slash on line 34, and two more quotes on line 90.

It should look like this:

Code:
34   ("""\
90 """)
This should help the other two or three users that were having this issue.

Reactions: Sexy Afrodita
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes