Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/01_Resolution_Config/options.rpy", line 34: EOL while scanning string literal
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
    ("
      ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jan 21 14:01:44 2021
So it looks like a fix for this issue to to add two more quotes and a forward slash on line 34, and two more quotes on line 90.

It should look like this:

Code:
34   ("""\
90 """)
This should help the other two or three users that were having this issue.
Thanks, what file must be modified, and can be modified with a single notepad, its necesary a notepad++ ? =)

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
tried latest version, but immediately crash! can't see the start screen, Ver 0.17 still playable,, this is the log for ver 018, please help!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks, what file must be modified, and can be modified with a single notepad, its necesary a notepad++ ? =)
The file I had to edit was Fashion Business -> Game -> 01_Resolution_Config -> options.rpy

I'm a Mac user and used Sublime Text, I'm not sure what one would use on Windows.

Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
I'm here.

I like rpg's, and in role-playing games usually you have to repeat a movement to reach a goal. It may take a long time, but if it is so easy, it is not much fun. I also like to have autoplay where I don't have to do anything other than click, but I also like the game as it is. You talk as if you hate the game, but I think you like the game. If I hate a game, I will pass it. If you really hate it, you can pass. I can't understand the insistence of haters

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I cannot understand where there can be competition here in principle, but "This is the way" :)
Yesterday I also looked at these graphs and I also feel joy that the game is gaining popularity. And what about your question - where are the competitors? (if I understood correctly, the point is that no one is a competitor for DM), it's hard for me to say, from this list (from 42nd to 56th place) I only know The Headmaster game (45th place), which is quite original and unusual, made in a rather rare theme of BDSM punishments for girls from a special closed school.

In general, there is a whole story there, but I CANNOT compare these two games with each other at all, because they are completely different - both in game genres and in the graphics engine and in many other ways. So, rather, these games on the list may not be so much competitors as projects that happened to be there by chance, which are simply useless to compare with Fashion Business because of their fundamental differences.

Personally, I see Fashion Business somewhere in the top ten and hopefully someday the game will get there.

google translate.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
This is probably a spoiler ... But I don't know how to close a message ... I'll go to study. Tthere was a fat spoiler, but I deleted it. Excuse me guys

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
My Number One Game; Tamaras Exposure
My favourite games are: TAC - Liza's Story - The SpellBook - Summer with Mia - Manila Shaw - Elena's Life - Unofficial RenPy remake Anna Exciting Affection (ch 1) - Katie Corruption - Lida's Adventures - Pain and Pleasure - Devin's Life - Wife at all Costs - The Office Wife - The Lawyer - The Tyrant - Project Sage - Project Sace ACT - Pandora's Box
man, you stole my list....:D:cool:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: defd©™

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The thing about corruption games that the dev is missing, this is the falling path I am talking about, is that the whole nub of it is watching the girl in degrading situations that challenge her existing morality, and her slowly becoming accustomed to it and eventually starting to not hate it then eventually get off on it , slowly at first then more as time goes on

Monica has never made that adjustment even when doing things she could have chosen not to do, the lack of that internal dialogue here is stopping this game from being truly an amazing corruption game and leaves it as a superb visual experience but falling a bit flat. Every major move she makes down the path should make lesser corruption acts a little easier to do until they have almost no negative effect on her, even to the point where she starts feeling powerful doing it as her internal psychological values change, and this should be reflected in her internal dialogue

at least in my opinion

C0kk1

Aug 22, 2017
Monica has not yet learned the pleasure of sex and is not so mired in debauchery and lust as some would like. I support the author of the game - there is no need to rush to her orgasms and enjoy sex. Her corruption and immersion in the abyss of pleasure should occur smoothly and slowly. Fashion Business is not a Japanese primitive VN, where the heroine in the "2nd frame" is already moaning loudly, sticking out her tongue and making an ahegao.

google translate
Yeah, but the game has like 2 years of content and all what Monica says after the sex is: I will revenge with him, I will revenge with them
I'm not saying she has to say like: "OMG I'M SO FUCKING HOT FILL ME DADDY! UWU" and crap like that, something like: "Omg what was that it feels weird" (after the orgasm)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes