agn25

Nov 20, 2017
My friend asked me to play the game (V 16) some time ago to give him a complete gallery (he is a patron). I did it and then deleted the game because I couldn't sleep for a few days afterwards (because of the prison path). I will never play it again because it is way too perverted for me. I play where there is no blackmail, rape and so on. In my opinion sex should only be given with the consent of the other person, the other person must want it as much or more than the MC and never should anyone be forced into it. Here is the full gallery of version 16.
I'm sure your parents are very proud. Try leaving a light on at night for those nightmares.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Anybody got a good link yet for the v0.18? (on pc)

Because I see the v0.18 for windows (x64) but its not v0.18 extra? Does that change anything?
Not sure what you are looking at but the v0.18 Extra for Windows was added to the OP a few days ago.

As far as I know there aren't separate versions between x32 vs x64. It's just a single Windows version. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I talked on another site with one Fashion Business player and the conversation turned to a possible denouement of the storyline of Julia. The player's opinion is that Julia's uncle is none other than ... Marcus! His arguments: ( I quote verbatim)

google translate.
Julia's uncle at this stage could be anyone, known or unknown. There's definitely a twist coming to this path not to Monica's liking.

Reactions: Gerwazy

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Do not forget ... as always almost all updates of this game require to start the game from the beginning... in this case for v18 is required due to the RenPy version that now it is 7.4.0.. this makes previous saves incompatible... that is why I really suggest to skip all versions until the complete game will be ready...
this game has a destiny... all new updates are great but they will comes with some issue for sure (as it was until now... just search for bug claims in this thread)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Do not forget ... as always almost all updates of this game require to start the game from the beginning... in this case for v18 is required due to the RenPy version that now it is 7.4.0.. this makes previous saves incompatible... that is why I really suggest to skip all versions until the complete game will be ready...
this game has a destiny... all new updates are great but they will comes with some issue for sure (as it was until now... just search for bug claims in this thread)
What? I don't believe anything in this post is correct.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
My friend asked me to play the game (V 16) some time ago to give him a complete gallery (he is a patron). I did it and then deleted the game because I couldn't sleep for a few days afterwards (because of the prison path). I will never play it again because it is way too perverted for me. I play where there is no blackmail, rape and so on. In my opinion sex should only be given with the consent of the other person, the other person must want it as much or more than the MC and never should anyone be forced into it. Here is the full gallery of version 16.
AHahah you are so out of your element you should never do such thing in the future preserve your little heart :)

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great story but grind in this game is killing me. I hope there was a version that I don't have to do the repetitive stuff just kill the fun in the game for me. I can't even fully enjoy the fun parts because of the crazy grind that makes me want to throw my phone at the wall or punch my pc screen. I'm a busy person I don't have enough time to just speak with every fucking thug on the street on the every damn game day.
you get the point here! I'm with you... this game is made for masochist players.
the dev is one that like punish not only Monica... but also the players.

stay tuned with my posts.

Reactions: chillingg

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No! It is and will continue to be like you say!
absolutely exhausting game playing!
I suggest to play only completed versions and skip all working in progress updates 'til the last completed version
Everything that you wrote in your past comments is complete nonsense that does not correspond to reality. And yes, this nonsense of yours was the last straw and now welcome to my personal blacklist.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Everything that you wrote in your past comments is complete nonsense that does not correspond to reality. And yes, this nonsense of yours was the last straw and now welcome to my personal blacklist.
maybe you have to learn a lot and you have to respect the opinions of other users
for me and for many people is your post full of nonsense.

• Wow
Reactions: jasminerp

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have zero problem with continuing with a v0.17 save game. So, it's not "as always". I was even able to carry over a Ep2.1 v0.16 save game to Ep2.2 v0.17 last time. In fact I don't recall ever having any problem carrying over from previous release, although I only started around v0.10 or so.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have zero problem with continuing with a v0.17 save game. So, it's not "as always". I was even able to carry over a Ep2.1 v0.16 save game to Ep2.2 v0.17 last time. In fact I don't recall ever having any problem carrying over from previous release, although I only started around v0.10 or so.
1) you for sure have to start version 16 from the beginning if you want use the Event List
2) than you can play v17 with a lot of confusion about splitting in 2 parts the episode 2 version 2.1 + version 16
3) version 2.2 + version 17
4) now version 2.2 version 18 saves are not compatible with 17 because the renpy version 7.4.0!

plus if you search in the thread for "bug" almost every updates there was problem resolved with a FIXED version after some day

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes