Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
New shitty version of renpy don't run on shitty pc's (like mine with an integrated video on MoBo) just see solution in JOHN's trhead. Just today can play ver 18 of FB =) , here is my solution please share it!
1. I Still have FB ep 2-2 V0-17 i used as a "base".
2. I copied "game" carpet from FB ep 2-2 V0-18, & pasted in my old version (now named base) of FB ep 2-2 V0-17.
At this point must work, but not for me...the game send me a shitty message about an error in the line 34 in a shitty file, so how i don't know a shit about programing, or how modify a fucking file, I make 3rd step:
3. I take this file ...\FashionBusiness-EP2.2-v17-pc\game\01_Resolution_Config\options.rpy from my version 17 .ZIP (origin downloaded & untouched) & pasted in the new "base" game to replace only this file contained in the "game" carpet ..

& voila now can play this new version =)

Pembrock

Nov 5, 2020
Hi, guys. Is there a chance to see episode 2.1 0.16 on android? The game is great but it's so inconvenient to play it on pc for me. I think I'm not the only one who is waiting for apk version of this fantastic masterpiece. Will we have a holiday in our street, speaking a little bit in Russian manner?

fUJI44A

Jul 4, 2019
Hello

Sorry if this has been asked before and I am being stupid, but if I get the latest extra, does that have all the extras in it from all the other versions?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello

Sorry if this has been asked before and I am being stupid, but if I get the latest extra, does that have all the extras in it from all the other versions?
If we are talking about downloading only EP2.2 ver 18 1080p extra (which also contains the content of version 0.17), then yes, the extra content of the EP 2.2 v 17 will also be available. If we are talking about the 1st part of the 2nd episode (completed), i.e. EP 2.1 version 16 Extra 1080p which contains the content of previous versions (from Ep. 2 v0.2 up to Ep 2 v16), the answer will also be positive - you will have access to all the extra content from these versions.

google translate.

Last edited:
Reactions: fUJI44A and vimmers

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I agree that the game is a big grind, that is why i wait for a couple of updates before playing. If the gameplay was different i would play every update for sure.
The game is really good though, good renders and Monika is beautiful, also the situation she found herself after losing everything is fun to play. So it is definitely worth going through the grind, but not every update, at least for me.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I agree that the game is a big grind, that is why i wait for a couple of updates before playing. If the gameplay was different i would play every update for sure.
The game is really good though, good renders and Monika is beautiful, also the situation she found herself after losing everything is fun to play. So it is definitely worth going through the grind, but not every update, at least for me.
Hold on. We all worry.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
you can use the picture in her old house near master bedroom to increase your corruption (in-game cheat menu)
I prefer the good old console, where you can set any exact values for the parameters you need. To activate it, you need to do the following:

1. Open renpy / common / 00console.rpy file
2. Find the line config.console = False and change to True
3. Save change
4. In the game, press Shift + O to bring up the console, if the console does not open press Shift + Alt then Shift + O.

Then enter the code, if we are talking about "corruption" value, then this:
$corruption=900 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$bitchmeterValue=500 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000) - allows you to change the "bitchiness" value.
$money= (here can be any value from 0 to ....................) - Yes, you can make America great again Monica rich again as she was in episode 1. Only now, in the 2nd episode, it will no longer help her. :)

google translate

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well then I must be completely hallucinating when I loaded my end-of-v0.17 save game with the v0.18 release and just continue on with absolutely zero issue and no need to start over at all.
but no all players have reached the end of v17... in that case... and there are a lot of them... the issue is evident
this time is for the renpy version engine update ... but there was a lot of similar events in the previous updates!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes