Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I get the feeling if anything remotely bad ever did happen to Victoria, she would use it as inspiration for the next thing she forces Monica and Melanie to do... speaking of, I do hope Monica winds up in 'the table' sometime soon.
I think it's time for Monica to move to the next level. At least something similar, as in the game screenshot below. Of course, this does not mean that Victoria's "special table" is no longer needed, but I would like more domination and special devices for Monica and Melanie. It would be great to know in which particular update of EP 2.2 DM will release content with Monica's "fun week" in Philip's basement.

p.s. Screenshot from the game "Bright Past".

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I think it's time for Monica to move to the next level. At least something similar, as in the game screenshot below. Of course, this does not mean that Victoria's "special table" is no longer needed, but I would like more domination and special devices for Monica and Melanie. It would be great to know in which particular update of EP 2.2 DM will release content with Monica's "fun week" in Philip's basement.

p.s. Screenshot from the game "Bright Past".
If we're talking about domination and devices being used on Monica, another thought springs to mind is what if Monica fails to meet Victoria's shopping demands a certain number of weeks in a row and she receives harsh punishments as a result?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
If we're talking about domination and devices being used on Monica, another thought springs to mind is what if Monica fails to meet Victoria's shopping demands a certain number of weeks in a row and she receives harsh punishments as a result?
Good point. It doesn't need to be any sort of device but I do think there should be additional consequences for Monica if she fails to pay off Victoria on time multiple weeks in a row.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I am sure that there are people who are waiting for a new photo session. I'm waiting for her too;)
Are you hinting there that in the new spoiler Alex is asking Melanie to pose for another photo shoot. Had not thought of that, does make sense.

Reactions: EraRamp

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Good point. It doesn't need to be any sort of device but I do think there should be additional consequences for Monica if she fails to pay off Victoria on time multiple weeks in a row.
It just seems to me like that storyline needs some escalation. One day Monica fails to pay again and is bracing herself for kissing, but then Victoria surprises her.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
No, waiting for a new photo session of Monica for a long time :)
Yeah I'm with you. I said a few pages back I am really looking for the investor path to be back this update. Hopefully focusing on Steve. He and his couple of workers have been left hanging for far to long.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
I am sure that there are people who are waiting for a new photo session. I'm waiting for her too;)
Indeed, I for one look forward to possible new surprises and nexts steps such as:
Monica: "A calender shot again for this carpenter firm? Yes, OK I can do that, but promise no shrew angles this time.... Alex, these clothes hardly covers anything! And what I am supposed to do with that tool???""
Or: Biff: "We got a request for a shoot from this highly respected investor who has deep interests in the fruit and vegetable industry and is looking into new ways of promoting his products, so don't make any fuss but please take your position and grab that cucumber... Monica: "I hate Biff, but this position is actually quite comfortable... Alex!!! What I am supposed to do with that cucumber you said???!!!"
Just thinking :p

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Marvelous idea. I really like to see something likte that :love:
It's a good idea, but it saddens me that the only person (Ragnaroekr) who is the DM's assistant can no longer write on this thread. I do not know all the features of communication within the DM team and whether they read this topic or not, so I can only hope that at least something of what is written here reaches the DM's ears.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can someone send a save from the last version, not sure if saves work here never played the game before..

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
No, waiting for a new photo session of Monica for a long time :)
Melanie is the second best character in the game and with a beauty that rivals Monica. Whish we were able to play as Melanie more, so much good stuff. I´m only in 2.1, no idea if there is more in 2.2, only plan to play that when it´s complete hopefuly next week

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
It's a good idea, but it saddens me that the only person (Ragnaroekr) who is the DM's assistant can no longer write on this thread. I do not know all the features of communication within the DM team and whether they read this topic or not, so I can only hope that at least something of what is written here reaches the DM's ears.
Well, maybe the ban can be removed if we ask nicely on his behalf ^^
But yes, Ragna stopped reading here after the ban.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes