Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I found something odd, suddenly i´m not able to sleep on the bed of my house in the slums, it´s that suppose to happen? I Already paid the rent sucessful 2 times, so, everything is in order in that aspect. I already slept 3 times with Ralph, but i don´t see how that denies me sleeping in the slum´s house

Edit: Due to this for some reason, the Kebab guy doesn´t appear on my apartment to collect rent. Supposey i need to sleep from friday to saturday in the apartment for him to automatically appear right?

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Guys who have the opportunity to write to the developers, throw someone from them an idea about introducing something like GloryHole in the ShinyHole bar (For additional earnings for Monica), it would be super cool to see this)
Let's assume DecentMonkey has a plan how corruption path will develop...

I think that glory hole is a reasonable step in that path. I have no information about it, but I think it will need a few more updates before we see Monica doing it.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Let's assume DecentMonkey has a plan how corruption path will develop...

I think that glory hole is a reasonable step in that path. I have no information about it, but I think it will need a few more updates before we see Monica doing it.
I would like the humilaition to be more diversified myself. Gloryhole most probably will not be at the bar considering the fact that even in privates customers aren't even allowed to touch the strippers. So I think something like that can be an additional route or part of some bigger route but not of the bar

Reactions: EraRamp and Gerwazy
May 31, 2020
I would like the humilaition to be more diversified myself. Gloryhole most probably will not be at the bar considering the fact that even in privates customers aren't even allowed to touch the strippers. So I think something like that can be an additional route or part of some bigger route but not of the bar
But Banker already did more then just touching to Monica and Ashley.
Joe did more the just touching with Molly.
And with Claire getting braver on pole and she is about the land on that "backroom coach" very soon if you ask me.

Shiny Hole is way past the glory hole option.
The backroom is already due to some serious action available to all the willing to pay customers - and we already know few that are eager to pay from Monica's waitress scenes :)

The customers will be able to do more with Monica during her Waitress times in future too I guess. (since she is already dancing naked and even without mask)

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah I could definitely see both Monica and Melanie going into a gloryhole situation for their good friend Victoria. Agreed the Shiny Hole doesn't quite fit. Mommy may have something along this line when Monica becomes desperate enough. The fact that there are so many possible scenarios is one of the strong points of the game.

If history is any predictor of the future Betty will get there long before Monica and still manage not to be cheating on her husband.

forbbs

May 3, 2020
hey i can't do the revenge part as the butt plug isn't under the bed after bardie has been. any help would be great thanks

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hey i can't do the revenge part as the butt plug isn't under the bed after bardie has been. any help would be great thanks

but a little stupid to start it cos it Leeds nowhere A.T.M

forbbs

May 3, 2020

but a little stupid to start it cos it Leeds nowhere A.T.M
i'm not sure if you read my message properly but the butt plug isn't under the bed to be clicked to start the quest line, i know it's not finished but i keep multiple saves.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
No, waiting for a new photo session of Monica for a long time :)
I'm still waiting for Monica to go to her casting sessions with her costume still on.
Every photoshoot since the more exposed costumes started appearing has had Monica change back to her normal clothes before going to Biff... If it's a matter of walking through the office dressed like that, I don't see why she couldn't throw on a bathrobe until she gets to his office.

Reactions: Pollux

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i'm not sure if you read my message properly but the butt plug isn't under the bed to be clicked to start the quest line, i know it's not finished but i keep multiple saves.
i did
and actually my ? is have u being in jail a second time
if i have read and understand the WALK right u get the butplug from Marcus

and sorry i never did the revenge path

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I think it's time for Monica to move to the next level. At least something similar, as in the game screenshot below. Of course, this does not mean that Victoria's "special table" is no longer needed, but I would like more domination and special devices for Monica and Melanie. It would be great to know in which particular update of EP 2.2 DM will release content with Monica's "fun week" in Philip's basement.

p.s. Screenshot from the game "Bright Past".
I recognize the assets used in that image! It's Human Cage 1 prop and the Dusty Basement environment.

While we wait for the next release, I made a quick fan-art render inspired on the screenshot you shared.

temp3.5.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I recognize the assets used in that image! It's Human Cage 1 prop and the Dusty Basement environment.

While we wait for the next release, I made a quick fan-art render inspired on the screenshot you shared.

View attachment 1073904

Awesome work!
Btw, we need more tears (y)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

View attachment 1073904

Amazing work, thank you! I could not resist and sent an email to DM with a link to your comment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes