Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1121648

Spoiler EP2.2 v4 - Fitness (Public)
View attachment 1121649
omg i first thought monica looks so good now should check this game again, then i realised its melanie and i thought DAMN its melanie she looks even better now dark red my fav colour and seems we can play her again for a bit - maybe. but oh well still here went my hopes for monica looking like melanie - again.

btw here after a few months now - is that little blond brat dead already?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Назначаю тебя министром статистики и информации ;)
I appoint you to the Minister of Statistics and Information;)
Ну, Министр Статистики и Информации, определённо, звучит лучше, чем Министр Просвещения и Пропаганды. ;)
Well, the Minister of Statistics and Information definitely sounds better than the Minister of Education and Propaganda. :)

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

tifa

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a solution for "I have to finish cleaning" bug that appears each time I try to go to the lounge in 2.1? I've searched the topic and nobody seemed to respond to those who complained! And yes I downloaded the full game and didn't use update codes.
did you find the solution? i have same problem

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
With such a revealing and transparent outfit, I guess Melanie will be forced to have sexual intercourse with the gym guy :love:
I still wonder what happened to Melanie on the scene at dick’s flat. I mean she teases him heavily, even gets mostly naked and then suddenly the scene cuts and we never got back to it again. I would have liked to see her either leaving the flat, making him drunk till he glass asleep or something.
I know now they didn’t had sex but during that time I thought it built a up to it and then just cuts it. never do this again pls (except for little brat ofc)

Estefania Ramirez

Apr 6, 2019
Google translate english: Hello. I ask for help for my departure that I had to start over. Now that I go to the office for the first time, it sends me this error and takes me out of the game. Why will it be?

Español: Hola. Pido ayuda para mi partida que tuve que volver a empezar. Ahora que me meto por primera vez a la oficina, me manda este error y me saca del juego. Por que será?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone tell me which file to download? What is the different between FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED1080p 4GB vs FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra 10GB. Why such a larger size different ?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm probably playing wrong game but can you avoid getting rape, blackmail and prostitution in this game? I really like the first few day until the prison sequence

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I'm probably playing wrong game but can you avoid getting rape, blackmail and prostitution in this game? I really like the first few day until the prison sequence
I do not understand why you ask this question...

..all tags, all story plot is about rape, blackmail and humiliations...

Maybe.. you have simply chosen the wrong game or maybe you expect that the DEV fork this game making look like completely another game?!

By the way...you can avoid rape in jail.. it is a clear choice given to the player.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I do not understand why you ask this question...

..all tags, all story plot is about rape, blackmail and humiliations...

Maybe.. you have simply chosen the wrong game or maybe you expect that the DEV fork this game making look like completely another game?!

By the way...you can avoid rape in jail.. it is a clear choice given to the player.
I know about the tags but usually you can choose to not see all the content in the tags. Like if there is NTR tag doesn't mean you have to play that route. That is why I'm asking. You can avoid rape in jail but what about later?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes