berny

Jun 8, 2017
I know about the tags but usually you can choose to not see all the content in the tags. Like if there is NTR tag doesn't mean you have to play that route. That is why I'm asking. You can avoid rape in jail but what about later?
I think almost everything in this game is avoidable (don't quote me on that, I'm doing everything), but playing the game that way makes no sense. So I'm pretty sure this game isn't for you, because most (all?) characters in the game are assholes and while there is technically no forced sex, it's not exactly flowers and rainbows either. So sure, you can skip the "dubious" content, but then there is no game left.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think almost everything in this game is avoidable (don't quote me on that, I'm doing everything), but playing the game that way makes no sense. So I'm pretty sure this game isn't for you, because most (all?) characters in the game are assholes and while there is technically no forced sex, it's not exactly flowers and rainbows either. So sure, you can skip the "dubious" content, but then there is no game left.
Thanks. This is the answer I'm looking for. Its a shame because the render and animations is really good. I know head in that there is no flowers and romance but I don't expect it to be this dark. I thought we gonna play as a fashion model and use sex to level up her career or something like that.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I know about the tags but usually you can choose to not see all the content in the tags. Like if there is NTR tag doesn't mean you have to play that route. That is why I'm asking. You can avoid rape in jail but what about later?
you can avoid everything
but then there are no game left

Reactions: Alea iacta est

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Hi i have just started playing this game and copied and converted the walkthrough in pdf format. Mods can also add it to OP. This walkthrough is for episode 2 v0.16

Reactions: BetoMurilo

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
the game has gotten wierder, less coherent and simply absurd.
The game currently makes no sense in terms of story, so, best to go with the flow and turn Monica in a complete slut and whore. Her inner dialogs after doing stuff make no sense considering how she has fallen already doing so much degrading things, and she speaks as if it+s the first time she is doing them , it´s a bit cringe. I love Monica, but damn, girl got stupid fast

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
We should normally get more investors in this update. At least I am hoping since every other time normally.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
We should normally get more investors in this update. At least I am hoping since every other time normally.
We were due an investor update with v3. We are overdue this time. Neither of the current spoilers have interested me much. If we get a Betty spoiler in the next few I might just skip this update.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
We were due an investor update with v3. We are overdue this time. Neither of the current spoilers have interested me much. If we get a Betty spoiler in the next few I might just skip this update.
Everything is just like that. After all, where is Monica's promised week in Philip's basement, what was announced to us in EP2.2 ver1? ( December 7, 2020 ) Diffusion of forces on such side game activity (quests like Betty's adventures to a neighbor and floor cleaning for Julia) do not carry anything useful for the game, because the main plot of the game is blurred and the intrigue is gone.

Yes, I know, many developers suffer from this "disease" (for example, the same creator of Being a Dick, who released a whole new episode, which practically did not contain anything new, where there was almost no continuation of the main storylines, but he made an unnecessary and beautiful mini-game in the game (role-playing) ...And so I thought, why repeat the mistakes of other developers? I think the DM should understand that the dispersion of forces and departure from the main storylines, in the medium term, will not benefit the game. (Which I would not like at all)

Last edited:
Reactions: BeccaBoo and agn25
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes