Didn't saved it
And when I was loading an early save , I overwrite it
hmmmmm there are several 100's saveslots how can you overwrite it
but send your save to me in pm and i will look at it
i can't on my standing foot recall what you shall edit
both before and after so i can compare them

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Guys, since i will be trying this game first time, i won't be downloading first two parts of this game.
So i need help with the choices at the starting of the game with Episode 3 to get best outcome.
any guide with the choices? :p

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: crookscomp

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Guys, since i will be trying this game first time, i won't be downloading first two parts of this game.
So i need help with the choices at the starting of the game with Episode 3 to get best outcome.
any guide with the choices? :p
If you want to try this excellent game, I strongly recommend you to start from the beginning, episode 1. Otherwise you will completely miss the story and background to Monicas choices and adventures :).

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
If you want to try this excellent game, I strongly recommend you to start from the beginning, episode 1. Otherwise you will completely miss the story and background to Monicas choices and adventures :).
Do each episode has different set of scenes? are they not integrated?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
View attachment 1229353

Spoiler EP3 v5 - Claire's first private dance (Public)
View attachment 1229352
I like Claire and she's hot but I don't know how to feel about. Now even her route is separate from Monica. We have 2 storylines now where Monica is not even a part, being Melanie and now Claire. I like both of them but the story is already moving very slow and now characters having their own storylines. I would have loved if Monica was integrated into these storylines more predominantly

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
DecentmonKey before the holiday decided to upright/DecentMonkey перед отпуском решил ультануть
Do you know? Do they translate new part into all languages at once? for example in Russian?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I like Claire and she's hot but I don't know how to feel about. Now even her route is separate from Monica. We have 2 storylines now where Monica is not even a part, being Melanie and now Claire. I like both of them but the story is already moving very slow and now characters having their own storylines. I would have loved if Monica was integrated into these storylines more predominantly
I hear what you're saying. Personally I like the odd scene where Monica gets a rest every once in a while. The scenes that don't include monica need to lead or set up future Monica scenes though. They all should only be in the game if the actions happening will or do effect Monica's situation. So far the Melanie scenes are meeting this criteria, the new Claire private dance should aswell. The group of scenes that don't effect Monica to my mind are the Betty faithful wife scenes with the neighbour. Maybe just one of these neighbour and Betty scenes would have been fine before the neighbour reacquaints with Monica. Why we have four I don't understand.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes