LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Great disapointment, the dev waited too long to add revenge path and now old save don't work for me.

redsofie

May 10, 2021
Great disapointment, the dev waited too long to add revenge path and now old save don't work for me.
These games always seem to be a work in progress. What do you expect for a free game. Just enjoy it as is or wait til the finished product.

Reactions: ibell420

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Why do you need an old save? Just start a new game from ep 3 and chose to continue the revenge path.
If you are playing this game for the revenge path then I don't see any other outcome than disappointment.

Reactions: EraRamp and Summin

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
In theory, Bardie should be over 18, since he has classes in University. Of course he doesn't look like it, but according to the story he is that old.
If DM would really want to, he could give him a revamp or something to look a little older and keep him in the game, but since his story hasn't been updated in forever my guess is he wasn't interested that much in continuing it so it's easier to abandon it.
I don't really care either way, it was funny at first, but it kind of got boring after a while.
The only factor in the game indicating Bardie is over 18 is Bardie himself telling Monica that he is 21. I'm sure he at another point tells her that he is 18. Both times the game cuts to Monica with a skeptical look on her face. Everything else about Bardie from his look (as you pointed out) to his school (Which is named as a collage not a university) to his behaviour and even the look and dress of his friend heavily indicate he is around the age of 14.
I think it would take a lot more than just revamping Bardie's model to enable Bardie to be published on steam.

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Suspend path and can't use old save isn't costructive criticism?
Patreon supporter are happy?
I think all the patreon supporters understand(unlike you) that you only need to start a new game from ep3 and choose the revenge path to continue from where it left off.
What is the new content of the revenge path?

The last time I played I got to the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep that's where it left off. Refer to my response above if the revenge quest is what you're interested in.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Fuck I am completely stuck. In episode 2, just did first strip dance. Corruption is 325 so somehow can't change back to whore outfit and I tried to take off vest during dance and she wouldnt take it off and it booted me back to the change room but I can only go back out on the stage but she wont dance anymore.....

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Fuck I am completely stuck. In episode 2, just did first strip dance. Corruption is 325 so somehow can't change back to whore outfit and I tried to take off vest during dance and she wouldnt take it off and it booted me back to the change room but I can only go back out on the stage but she wont dance anymore.....
You will have to reload a save from before agreeing to dance at the Shiny Hole and come back to it when you have over 350 corruption. It's a bug that wasn't fixed until after Decent Monkey removed all the Bardie content in ep 2. So our choice is currently to play the version with Bardie with the bug or play the version of ep 2 without Bardie and said bug.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
You will have to reload a save from before agreeing to dance at the Shiny Hole and come back to it when you have over 350 corruption. It's a bug that wasn't fixed until after Decent Monkey removed all the Bardie content in ep 2. So our choice is currently to play the version with Bardie with the bug or play the version of ep 2 without Bardie and said bug.
Oh ok thanks.

Before I dig further the game seems INSANELY grindy. I can't believe you need a whole WEEK of progression for EACH photoshoot. Combine that with the constant outfit management it's getting insane. Also it seems like it'll take an insane amount of time to unlock the strip bar boss scenes with stealing tip and apologizing....

So what I wanna ask is... I started playing this game cause I wanted to see double penetration and gangbangs. It seems like this game got off to quick start with
but Monica's comfort with sex seems INSANELY slow. Can someone spoil me with how long would it take before I finally see some DP action? If that's even in the game...

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So what I wanna ask is... I started playing this game cause I wanted to see double penetration and gangbangs. It seems like this game got off to quick start with
but Monica's comfort with sex seems INSANELY slow. Can someone spoil me with how long would it take before I finally see some DP action? If that's even in the game...
Let's just say don't hold your breath.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Oh ok thanks.

Before I dig further the game seems INSANELY grindy. I can't believe you need a whole WEEK of progression for EACH photoshoot. Combine that with the constant outfit management it's getting insane. Also it seems like it'll take an insane amount of time to unlock the strip bar boss scenes with stealing tip and apologizing....

The first five or six updates from ep 2 can feel grindy. There are a few pointers that can help a new player like yourself navigate through the early parts of ep 2. First is you don't have to play every day after the first week. After Monica's public speech and running into Phillip, only play maybe every second or third day. Just skip to your desired day when Monica sleeps.
Don't get to preoccupied with finishing each photoshoot, once is enough for almost all of the photoshoots. If you choose mostly the middle and bottom options it will improve the photographers level enough for the game to continue.

Prioritize the photoshoots and Melanie's story until she goes missing. Once she does the game will flow a lot better. Just do the street worker events and the house cleaning up until Melanie's disappearance and save the shinyhole events for when she reappears.
The outfit management is fine as long as you click on the buildings icon in the top right corner when Monica leaves the mansion. After you choose your destination on the map a clothing choice will pop up. No need to use the wardrobe.

There has been a dp and tp gangbang that doesn't involve Monica. You will need to wait for ep3 for that. There is a ton of sex scenes in this game it just can take a bit of work to get there.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn really love the scene in the maid outfit with Steve at the pool...finally a dev who uses different angles and who doesn't get rid of the clothes during the sex scene :love:

I've always found it kinda lame when in some games the girl wears a sexy outfit but when the sex happens poof she's naked :sleep:

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes