agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Damn really love the scene in the maid outfit with Steve at the pool...finally a dev who uses different angles and who doesn't get rid of the clothes during the sex scene :love:

I've always found it kinda lame when in some games the girl wears a sexy outfit but when the sex happens poof she's naked :sleep:
That is a good scene between Steve and Monica. Their next one in his office is even better.
Decent Monkey really has a great eye for detail. The facial expressions on all the characters is always spot on, the clothing and his character posing in every photoshoot is just so well done. The photoshoot in his last update is some of the best work he has done.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
The first five or six updates from ep 2 can feel grindy. There are a few pointers that can help a new player like yourself navigate through the early parts of ep 2. First is you don't have to play every day after the first week. After Monica's public speech and running into Phillip, only play maybe every second or third day. Just skip to your desired day when Monica sleeps.
Don't get to preoccupied with finishing each photoshoot, once is enough for almost all of the photoshoots. If you choose mostly the middle and bottom options it will improve the photographers level enough for the game to continue.

Prioritize the photoshoots and Melanie's story until she goes missing. Once she does the game will flow a lot better. Just do the street worker events and the house cleaning up until Melanie's disappearance and save the shinyhole events for when she reappears.
The outfit management is fine as long as you click on the buildings icon in the top right corner when Monica leaves the mansion. After you choose your destination on the map a clothing choice will pop up. No need to use the wardrobe.

There has been a dp and tp gangbang that doesn't involve Monica. You will need to wait for ep3 for that. There is a ton of sex scenes in this game it just can take a bit of work to get there.
Is the game still far from being finished? Cause I really hope we get close to some of the stuff Marcus discussed. It seems to be going the direction of insane gangbangs and multiple penetrations with the stuff that was teased before but if there's only one DP scene in EP3 iono if its worth the grind.

I am not sure why I am so into DP but it does seem like a bunch of adult game players are absolutely against that direction.

That said the graphics of this game is absolutely gorgeous. Dick's secretary is SO ridiculously well done. I am its not realistic or anything but she looks like a total doll that deserves her own game.

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no idea why mc must be bitchy to every1. so far reached part where monica is in jail and tries to convince that fat and dumb cop to let her out.

Reactions: Drake1307

Drake1307

May 6, 2020
no idea why mc must be bitchy to every1. so far reached part where monica is in jail and tries to convince that fat and dumb cop to let her out.
Yeah agree on that.. Its been too long she's been bitchy that it seems unnatural.. She should've realised her situation by now but her monologues says otherwise...

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
soo i need to play the 1st episode first then move on the next one? also the 2nd and 3rd episode are based on the previous episode?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
soo i need to play the 1st episode first then move on the next one? also the 2nd and 3rd episode are based on the previous episode?
Yes, all 3 episodes are connected with each other by a common storyline. Moreover, the decisions you make in Episode 1 will directly affect what awaits your Monica in Episode 2. After completing the 1st episode, you can use your saves to continue playing in the 2nd episode, and when you pass the 2nd episode, use your saves in the 3rd.

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this stupid pos game, no skipping anyway nor rollback and those monologues start getting nerves and same thing on repeated scenes, same thing with forced things (some i understand are needed plotwise) and cherry on cake is that this stupid pos game crashes when i try to advance on save where she has failed to deliver money in time (as i see there's no way to do that so again forcing shit down the players throat) this stupid pos game decides to crash and have to continue save where she has "choice" to clean stain or goto dick's office (as if, on save screen it shows choice option but when loading it she's on map).

getting close to move this to trashcan.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh yea, more forced shit, if tells dick to go hell then mc needs to become secretary's puppet (unless wants to end to "care" of marcus) and deliver her 5k each week aka work for biff asshole but if she tries to seduce dick (more corruption) then no need to deliver 5k weekly and no biff asshole.

this game goes to same category as indecent desire.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
oh yea, more forced shit, if tells dick to go hell then mc needs to become secretary's puppet (unless wants to end to "care" of marcus) and deliver her 5k each week aka work for biff asshole but if she tries to seduce dick (more corruption) then no need to deliver 5k weekly and no biff asshole.

this game goes to same category as indecent desire.
if u haven't figured out it's all about dicks secretary aka Victoria
no matter what u do u can't get rid of her
and please don't complain about rollback and skipping
it's all to common in renpy games
u can skip but only with keyboard = ctrl

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes