Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
why do you need an extra version?
there is nothing interesting in this update, let's wait for the next version!

Reactions: vireker

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
is there any EP3 v5 extra version download available?
At this point it's getting pretty clear for a few updates now that nobody in the higher patreon tier there has any real desire or "hero appeal" interest in leaking that newest version over to here in a timely fashion. Best to always just forget it even exists for a minimum of 2 weeks and then maybe randomly check in every few days after that if you really insist on waiting. Which if we are really lucky might end up being some time in the next week or so.

Heck, at this point a note about that should probably even be included in the OP above the 720p Download links :)

Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed with the further development of the game. We already have the third episode and not much is happening. Even when the first episod gave hope for a mega cool game, the three are very weak.
Someone who writes a script for the game either has no life experience or a complete lack of knowledge of what women are able to do in the situation in which Monika found herself. It is not enough for me to force Monica to various sexual activities. Such as anal sex, swallowing, butt licking and pissing. People, understand that this woman is in the gutter and will do anything to get out of it. And the guys who force her or blackmail her only take blowjob or pussy sex.
It's totally pointless! In real life, I own a few flats that I rent to women, I have a large company myself where I employ women. And they are able to do anything they stand against the wall. They lick my ass, suck it with a swallow, I even pee in their mouth and swallow!

So this game started to deviate a lot from what it was originally meant to be. I'm disappointed.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I own a few flats that I rent to women, I have a large company myself where I employ women. And they are able to do anything they stand against the wall. They lick my ass, suck it with a swallow, I even pee in their mouth and swallow!
So this game started to deviate a lot from what it was originally meant to be. I'm disappointed.
This meme is quite popular in my country. Obviously, you are the male version of this female person. A translation from Russian to English see below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Many people are shocked when I tell on social networks that I am a single mother with three beautiful kids, the oldest of whom is only 5 years old, but I did not give up and was able to get a job as a model in Paris, and besides that I get a psychologist's education, I lead a healthy lifestyle life and in the near future I am going to open my own business! and it's all on your own! Therefore, you know, everything in the world is possible when you fucking lying."

Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
It's also totally pointless! to write this
i don't believe you
But you don't have to believe me at all. Somehow I don't care much about it. I am writing about the realities in my country that differ very much from those in the game, which rather disappoints me personally. There is probably no poverty in your country, there are no people who will do anything to get out of poverty. You do not know the realities of Central and Eastern Europe.

And since my opinion about the game is the same, everyone has the right to express what they think.

And by the way, departing from the realism of this game.

The game is really fucking good despite the little details.

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
But you don't have to believe me at all. Somehow I don't care much about it. I am writing about the realities in my country that differ very much from those in the game, which rather disappoints me personally. There is probably no poverty in your country, there are no people who will do anything to get out of poverty. You do not know the realities of Central and Eastern Europe.

And since my opinion about the game is the same, everyone has the right to express what they think.

And by the way, departing from the realism of this game.

The game is really fucking good despite the little details.
Then why don't you just say that the game is really fucking good. Because we really don't care what country you live in.

Last edited:

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
I finally grinded the streets to the point where I can give the stranger the blowjob. Should I finish all the other street people's quests first before I do it? Or is there not much more content?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
if you are a gallery hunter and don't have all the gallery from street
then don''t
if u don't care about gallery then proceed

Reactions: agn25
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes