Siplicity

Jun 9, 2021
just click on Monica and either look or skip your decision
easy right :)
That is my problem, neither clicking on monica or the stain as well as go for "look" or "skip" will end that scene. Monica just keeps kneeling over the stain. I tried every option and i can repeat it all the time. Cant leave there as well, cause "she will fire me, if i dont clean the stain". I can leave via the shortcut menu, clicking on another room. But even with different clothes, Monica will be kneeling over the stain in maids uniform as soon as she enters the upper floor.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

I'm back and continuing to develop the game!
Finally Marcus storyline will be back. I never expected this. I thought it would be Philip this time. But awesome as always. The mystery behind these masked men,also we never got to know on the revenge quest who actually is behind Monica's downfall.
I initially doubted the prostitute woman. Now I can only speculate that the one behind this is her husband himself. Since Monica was always a bitch and we are aware that she hardly even had sex with him. Maybe he planned it all to change Monica.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
That is my problem, neither clicking on monica or the stain as well as go for "look" or "skip" will end that scene. Monica just keeps kneeling over the stain. I tried every option and i can repeat it all the time. Cant leave there as well, cause "she will fire me, if i dont clean the stain". I can leave via the shortcut menu, clicking on another room. But even with different clothes, Monica will be kneeling over the stain in maids uniform as soon as she enters the upper floor.
i think now i know why you can't proceed
get to basement via the mini map
change to whore clothes get to dick's office click on dick's door
you seems to be missing to talk to him

if you didn't know
you can right click like you will save and load a game
click on guide
then you should end here

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes