chpcool38

Oct 12, 2019
I have the EP3 V5 1080p version how do I provide a link here?

Just noticed that there is a win32 link

here it is

Win

Mac

Android

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Well, there is still not an arc in episode 2, not for events and not for her personality, she still behaves like a kid, also doesnt know what an orgasm is, but for some reason she learned to lick a pussy with 2 finger inside. Suspensison of disbelief in this thing is a requirement, and also a bucket, for vomit mostly.

There is no corruption, really. Corruption should me about someone embracing or exploring something that was inside of him or that was introduced in his mindset.
There is no corruption cause she is not embraxing anything, there is a gameplay corruption and she performs things following the gameplay flow, but her mindset remains the same.

Maybe i episode 3, but so far hasnt moved an inch, and besides som choices, the way she speaks to people remains unaltered no matter where you bitch metter is.
So again, that personality "changes", may affect gameplay in certain moments, but her core behavior remains unaltered also in this matter.

Its really unpleasant to play unless you are really sold into the humiliation thing, which many times consist of multilayered redundant dialogues, and in the sex part, at some point you see the pattern that she is not enjoying sex in any of the 1000 times she is involved with it.

If you are playing and kind of inmersing yourself in the story and living through the character, that clash between your expectations and the mindset of the character will cause you a severe case of bleeding brain due to cognitive dissonance, which becomes frustrating and once again, unpleasant.

Personally i will keep playing, or i shold say hardcore skipping, until i begin to see some character development.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
......Crossing thread!
Hi to all "dogs and trolls" from this thread... I have seen some of them in another game thread... they was asking to me something about this game on another game thread
(... but I will never replay to OT questions... so....) :cool:

If they want continue to argue about which games are for me similar to Fashion Business they are welcome to post here their questions ... I will be happy to replay.

I'm happy guys Italy is the champion winner of the UEFA Nation League.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
There is a special topic for Fashion Business fan art. It seems to me that these posts are better to be there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-art.48717/
I appreciate your comment. But there multiple people who hadn't seen the art on the fan art thread, because they don't go there. Anyhow, the people that liked the two posts are different people. I will take your suggestion into consideration.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I appreciate your comment. But there multiple people who hadn't seen the art on the fan art thread, because they don't go there. Anyhow, the people that liked the two posts are different people. I will take your suggestion into consideration.
Very nice art but still wrong thread, mods could remove them since it's off topic not in game content. For us who follow both threads it's a double post. Either just post a link to fan thread or at least put them under a spoiler. Fan art thread is also linked to on first page.

Last edited:

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Still wrong thread, mods could remove them. For us who follow both threads it's a double post. Either just post a link to fan thread or at least put them under a spoiler, less clutter.
It is still under a spoiler, I am not sure what you are complaining about..

Иван1980

Feb 4, 2021
[QUOTE = "axgwe234, post: 6157702, member: 3845491"]
Перейдите к первому сообщению (со всеми ссылками) и нажмите «Отчет» (нижний левый угол). Выберите «обновление игры» и вставьте туда ссылки! Сотрудник загрузит их на разные сайты.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]спасибо!!!

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
wait, how to access event list? i only got note like icon
View attachment 1290566
i didn't download the ep 2 from this thread because there is no link to the android version
you don't need android version to play this game on android devices
just install joiplay on playstore and install renpy plugins you're good to go just copy fashion business (windows game) into your external micro sd card thus will also save internal memory since this sequel is over 20gb

Reactions: 21122121

riderjohn13

Aug 18, 2020
Hey guys, i wanted to play episode 1 again, so can anyone pls tell me that in episode 1 is the journal available to reduce the grind or is it added only from episode 2

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys, i wanted to play episode 1 again, so can anyone pls tell me that in episode 1 is the journal available to reduce the grind or is it added only from episode 2
What kind of journal is there to reduce the grind? There is no grind here, there is a grind in Korean MMOs, there is a grind in WOW and what you call a grind - it is just a feature of the game mechanics that are extremely far from being called a "grind". And the journal in the FB is needed to keep track of current tasks (Quests).

If you meant - are there any official cheat codes in the first episode, like those built into the second and third episodes (in Monica's former bedroom), then I don't know about that. But in the 1st episode, as in the following episodes, the developer's console works 100%, where you can enter the parameters you need. For the 1st episode, they are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes