magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
The problem is not how Bardi looks like, but how the rules of Steam will perceive him. Since the game is also available on Steam, the DM has to follow their rules as they think Bardi looks like a kid. As far as I know, Patreon had no questions about how Bardi looks like, so Bardi had to be removed due to Steam claims. And there is no AWAM on Steam, so there are no claims to it for now.
He still could keep Bardie on Patreon or Subscribestar.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
That's the return of Customer 7 (foreground) and Customer 9 in background (spying) :love: that we long time met at the clothing shop. Some revenge in the making for that lost dress.

I'm not sure that customer 7 or 9 are looking to blackmail. Monica can totally skip the clothing store events by stealing the dress and running away. More likely customer 9 is looking to hire Monica and her apartment after she visited it with the most well hung guy in the slums Frank.

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
probably in console
cos i think in saveeditonline.com it's named
ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 :(0)
yours are probably are ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 :(1)

but don't hang me up on this
and don't ask me about console i don't use it
and i can't do anything with the bad smileys but smiley shall be (
uh sorry for asking, so i should change the number "1" to "0"?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't remember the story with these two, why would they blackmail Monica. From what I remember, they were the ones who humiliated Monica during the mannequin quest.
Yeah they have no reason to blackmail Monica. For some reason I used the word blackmail instead of revenge from the post I was replying too. Should of waited until my second coffee before posting.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
only if it was Irish coffee :ROFLMAO:

but as i said earlier i think they will hire her as private mannequeen
and humiliate her that way
Something like that sounds like it could be fun. I just hope it isn't a straight up lesbian scene between Monica and the blonde. Some of the other clothes shop customers have been in the background of some other scenes without being involved in any of Monica's shenanigans. The customer in the background may not get involved. Though she is in the spoiler, maybe she will be.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Everything is simple. She holds a gun in his left hand :)
Well, she always holds the gun in her left hand :unsure:
But I still think that she is Ambidextr, because when she drank vodka with Basil, she held a glass in her right hand :)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Well, she always holds the gun in her left hand :unsure:
But I still think that she is Ambidextr, because when she drank vodka with Basil, she held a glass in her right hand :)
I believe that when something really important is happening, confidence is needed that it will work. So a glass of vodka she can keep in any hand, and gun only in the one in which she is confident ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Did you know that Monica is left-handed? View attachment 1315477
You decided so because of that the cup is under her left hand :unsure:
Personally, I think that Monica Ambidextr, she perfectly owns both hands and not only hands :LOL:
Everything is simple. She holds a gun in his left hand :)
I love a good deep and meaningful discussion:). I vote for right handed since she always gives handjobs with her right, case closed.

ext39

Dec 9, 2017
Could anyone share all their saves for episode one? Last time I dropped the game on jail part and lost saves. I decided to revisit the game since it's already on episode 3. But without saves or "skip unseen text" option it's just a pain I couldn't tolerate. Save me brothers!

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes