vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Sí, ya estoy en el nivel 9. Estoy jugando la primera parte del capítulo 2, ¿tendrá algo que ver con eso?
please use english or add a english translation together with your spanish
no it hasn't anything to do with that
i think you shall keep trying also in the weekends

and just to be sure have you installed the gallery mod
then uninstall it
cos it can cause bugs
you didn't answered on this

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
please use english or add a english translation together with your spanish
no it hasn't anything to do with that
i think you shall keep trying also in the weekends

you didn't answered on this
I don't know how to do that. (Gallery Mod)
I have tried even on Sunday, that Julia does not leave the house until evening.
Either it's a bug or I can't tell when it's afternoon in the game

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I don't know how to do that. (Gallery Mod)
I have tried even on Sunday, that Julia does not leave the house until evening.
Either it's a bug or I can't tell when it's afternoon in the game
ok but what about on work hows the Progress there

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi, sorry could not avoid putting my little joke in - an Argentinian, an Italian, and English etc., would tell you you don't play football with your hands, unless you are the goalkeeper, it is American football that is played with the hands :p ;-)
The first reports of a game going towards football go back centuries elsewhere, and modern football was invented in England, well before American football.
You could make the joke that it is because someone was so bad at playing football, that took the ball in its hand to carry it, instead of playing football :p :-D
I can't help it either and I hope you like it: there is a joke that has been going around in Italy since the European soccer championship. An Italian man goes to a pub in London and the bartender to avoid mockery immediately tells him, "We don't talk about soccer here!" The Italian thinks about it a bit and asks him, "Can we talk about sex?" And the bartender: "Yes, of course no problem!"
And the Italian: "Oh my God, what an fuckin asshole we've given you!

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
how many private dances are there in episode 2? right now i got 3 options, is there anymore private dances? if so how to get it?

Jul 21, 2019
Episode 2 made me stop playing this game.

It is too grindy imo and it is really annoying to micromanage Monica's hunger and sleep every day.(Also, cleaning the house as a maid got old after the first times and the game forces us to do it 100 more times.)

Really, episode 1 imo had much better pacing.

Reactions: Soraiya and Echbert

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
I'm little confused with the versions. I see that EP2.1-v16 seems to be the version even being pushed on the official website listing, but then there's also EP2.2 in development, is EP2 not fully fleshed out while EP3 is already going on, or what's the situation?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out my answer. For those looking at the same;
"Please pay attention that Episode 2 part 2 renamed to Episode 3: Crossroads! And Episode 2.1 renamed to Episode 2: New Life."

Reactions: vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm little confused with the versions. I see that EP2.1-v16 seems to be the version even being pushed on the official website listing, but then there's also EP2.2 in development, is EP2 not fully fleshed out while EP3 is already going on, or what's the situation?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out my answer. For those looking at the same;
"Please pay attention that Episode 2 part 2 renamed to Episode 3: Crossroads! And Episode 2.1 renamed to Episode 2: New Life."
Actually episode 2.1 was renamed ep2 New Life Without Bardie.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I think this is a screaming reference to a goal hand. Right hand. "God's hand". Maradonna's goal in the match between Argentina and England. Yes, 1986. We have here people of different ages, from almost 18 before the great-grandfather :)
Oh, I am more than old enough to have actually seen that ;-), but if that was the attempted reference, it is less indicative of which is the preferred hand than some other means indicated ;-), Maradona was up with both hands, quite typical, when jumping as high as one can (and he was not exactly a tower in height, so he needed to give it all, though aside the fault, one must recognise he did manage to do it). Actually, I would bet most Argentinian would not be offended by the reference to Maradona's fault, but the wrong football reference - they may be in the American continent, but they definitively have football as part of their culture.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I can't help it either and I hope you like it: there is a joke that has been going around in Italy since the European soccer championship. An Italian man goes to a pub in London and the bartender to avoid mockery immediately tells him, "We don't talk about soccer here!" The Italian thinks about it a bit and asks him, "Can we talk about sex?" And the bartender: "Yes, of course no problem!"
And the Italian: "Oh my God, what an fuckin asshole we've given you!
Oh, I can see that the joke was made in Italian originally :)
Although the slang "asshole" is coming effectively from "ass hole" (rectum, if you prefer the "clean" word), "a fucking asshole" would be more like saying a complete idiot. The "fucking" is an expletive meant to underline the fact of being an "asshole" (well, itselft the kind of word in USA they "beeped" in the past, and maybe even now), and/or as an extra insult to said "asshole", at maximum if one wants to make a double joke, it could be taking as meaning the "asshole" is actually fucking someone (even if not in the precise moment the phrase is said). I knew myself "fucking assholes" for whom both meanings of "fucking" applied :-D
I believe the closest translation to the Italian original would be "we really fucked you up you ass", "you really took it up your arse", and variations - though I bet we all understood the joke correctly anyway ;-)

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
can i use my saves in episode 2 where monica ends up at ranch 218 or when marcus takes monica to meet the rich people who want her. can i use that saves in episode 3?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
can i use my saves in episode 2 where monica ends up at ranch 218 or when marcus takes monica to meet the rich people who want her. can i use that saves in episode 3?
So far there has been no continuation of ranch 218 or the Marcus story line so the saves are not used yet in ep3. The Marcus story line has a spoiler for the next update so i assume that your saves will be able to be used then.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Oh, I can see that the joke was made in Italian originally :)
Although the slang "asshole" is coming effectively from "ass hole" (rectum, if you prefer the "clean" word), "a fucking asshole" would be more like saying a complete idiot. The "fucking" is an expletive meant to underline the fact of being an "asshole" (well, itselft the kind of word in USA they "beeped" in the past, and maybe even now), and/or as an extra insult to said "asshole", at maximum if one wants to make a double joke, it could be taking as meaning the "asshole" is actually fucking someone (even if not in the precise moment the phrase is said). I knew myself "fucking assholes" for whom both meanings of "fucking" applied :-D
I believe the closest translation to the Italian original would be "we really fucked you up you ass", "you really took it up your arse", and variations - though I bet we all understood the joke correctly anyway ;-)
I thought it was more understandable. Excuse me!
"we really fucked you up you ass" that's the one that sounds the most like it.

bezirksbeleger

Sep 10, 2020
Hey! need a lil Help, the game won´t start.
1 and 2 worked just fine, but 3 (64bit 1080) won´t do a thing?
atm I´am downloading the 32bit Version for PC, but so far anyone an Idea?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey! need a lil Help, the game won´t start.
1 and 2 worked just fine, but 3 (64bit 1080) won´t do a thing?
atm I´am downloading the 32bit Version for PC, but so far anyone an Idea?
Yes, download the 32 bit version and try to run the game. The 32 bit version is preferable to the 64 bit version in some cases. As for ideas why you ran episodes 1 and 2, but the 3rd doesn't...Episode 3 (the current version, at least) uses the updated Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine, which is more demanding for gaming hardware and which blatantly obsolete configurations (old processors and graphics cards) no longer support.

How to make sure that the problem is in a conflict between the new version of Ren'Py 7.4.4 and the old hardware. Run any other Ren'Py game which uses Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine. For example this one If you can't launch this game then that problem with launching the 3rd episode of FB is connected with old hardware/drivers.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes