berny

Jun 8, 2017
Thinking back to it would appear that DM has re-infected with COVID19. That's not very good. I hope he recovers quickly. There's probably only one good news here. DM's antibody titers should be higher than those who have not been sick/vaccinated at all, which means healing should be quicker and easier (I hope).

I wrote to you in PM
I checked the post you linked. Recuperate doesn't necessarily mean he has been sick, he could have just been talking about the Covid situation as a whole (isolation, stress etc.). Luckily reinfections are pretty rare und usually less dangerous, especially in such a short time.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I checked the post you linked. Recuperate doesn't necessarily mean he has been sick, he could have just been talking about the Covid situation as a whole (isolation, stress etc.). Luckily reinfections are pretty rare und usually less dangerous, especially in such a short time.
I think he was already infected back in December last year or some such time. So yes, reinfection. Pretty unlucky indeed (if it's true, but I have no reason not to believe him). Covid is a bitch. Saddest thing is it's going to stay.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
This month is really one :poop: I can't wait for it to end,:mad: of course I'm sorry for D.M. and I wish him a speedy recovery:love:, I too took the English variant in April of this year, but of the 4 games I support one was already scheduled for September since July and okay.:cautious: One is coming in September slowing down the production and considering that before he made 2 versions Ren'py and RPG he slowed down like a sloth:sleep:. One was supposed to be released in early August he moved it to the end of the month or early September. Now the almost maniacal certainty of D.M. is collapsing me a world!:cry: Sorry to vent but I'm wondering if I'm the loser or August is really shitty or both? :p

• Sad
Reactions: EraRamp and Inkyb

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Shocking news, which will see many of us reacting like Monica after she gets bad news. :)

Hope DM takes some time off to recover, because he works very hard and the last thing he needs is a relapse from pushing too hard. Good things come to those who wait.

View attachment 1362017
She really is our Bitchy Drama Queen isn't she.

Wish DM all the best!

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content
I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself. If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable:

Code:
store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False
At least for me it worked. Hope it helps some other lost souls or completionists like myself. ;)
This didn't work for me. Would you kindly be more detailed on what you exactly did? What folder and such you went to? Only thing I could find is in the game quests folder. I changed To False the ep214_slums_offer_activated =
I couldn't find anything that started with store.ep214
Really confused how it tells you that if you do the scene it will end the slum interactions with the other bums and then when you choose not to do the BJ scene you can't go back to it. If I knew that would happen I would have not clicked it. Really annoying bug....

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
This didn't work for me. Would you kindly be more detailed on what you exactly did? What folder and such you went to? Only thing I could find is in the game quests folder. I changed To False the ep214_slums_offer_activated =
I couldn't find anything that started with store.ep214
Really confused how it tells you that if you do the scene it will end the slum interactions with the other bums and then when you choose not to do the BJ scene you can't go back to it. If I knew that would happen I would have not clicked it. Really annoying bug....
it's not in a folder
it's a console command
but you can try to edit your save on saveeditonline.com
it shall looks like this
ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 (0) ep214_slums_offer_day (0)

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
but you can try to edit your save on saveeditonline.com
it shall looks like this
ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 (0) ep214_slums_offer_day (0)
The console command didn't work for me either, but editing the save with this procedure worked perfectly, so thanks for that. Can also confirm the Gallery Mod causes issues, in my case making it impossible to complete the photoshoots. I've never had a problem with scrappy's Gallery Mod in other games, but Fashion Business is much more complex than most Ren'Py games and there's a lot more things that can go wrong, so its not worth the risk.

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is there an hero who can give a complete guide or mods that can help me lock all the pictuces
1. sorry to be harsh but why not look at the op page
before asking
2. but don't play with mod it bugs the game just look at scenes

3. there are no guide for the scenes it require more than 1 playthrough
or reload of savegames with different answers

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes