vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I already downloaded the uncompressed version, but thank you anyways.
ok then i really don't understand your complaning
it has always was well known that compressed files are full of bugs
also mods usually cause bugs
we know that the gallery mod for FB are buggy
but people still complaning here instead of the mods forum or to the compressor
this thread are for the official game nothing else

Reactions: Stan5851

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
soo the genre has blackmail & humiliiation, can someone give me a bit of spoiler about that? since i'm into that genre

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
soo the genre has blackmail & humiliiation, can someone give me a bit of spoiler about that? since i'm into that genre
Well, since I'm into both genre too ... No better game than this. Note: Episode 1 is kind of epilogue prologue (still, first prison humiliation scenes).

Last edited:

scalpa49

May 29, 2017
Torrent for Ep3 v6 1080p Extra version is available on p***o island. Be sure to select only the file for your system (PC/Mac/Android) or you will end up with a huge download.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Steam DB says it was removed everywhere on Oct 4th.
I'm from Brazil, these games hardly ever get banned here.
Hmm, any link? Does it say why it was removed?

Never used steamdb before ^^°
Where can one see that the game was removed?
Bild_2021-10-05_101237.png

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
if you look there in the history of the app, its removed for good, most likely banned
edit
i havent played this after ep1, is there rape or drugging after that? someone must have found something wrong and removed it, its usually a gamble with these games on steam
i mean super seducer 3 was removed bacause you could put drugs in drinks at a bar to get the girl lol

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
if you look there in the history of the app, its removed for good, most likely banned
edit
i havent played this after ep1, is there rape or drugging after that? someone must have found something wrong and removed it, its usually a gamble with these games on steam
i mean super seducer 3 was removed bacause you could put drugs in drinks at a bar to get the girl lol
Well ... from a western view, this game is full of blackmail and non-consesual sex ... counts as rape. Too bad Bardie was sacrificed for nothing.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 227 Votes