Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Monica need some serious BDSM that is all that will work for her.
I wrote to DM about it in May and got a reply from him. It doesn't mean he'll listen and want to do something like that, but it does give me some hope that something interesting (from this "wish list") might be waiting for us in the next updates (maybe v8 or v9). And the more there are no updates for Phillip's storyline (with the basement), the more my hope grows that something massive and interesting should happen in that storyline. At least my (and not just mine) wishes from point 1 and 3 has already come true, so maybe we'll be lucky with the wishes of point 4?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Inkyb and EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
As far as we know Monica is asexual through and through. Doubt we will ever see her enjoy sex or having any kind of meaningful relationship.
And who's talking about enjoying Monica? It must be her punishment, humiliation and re-education.
Monica does seem to forget she hates sex when she has had a few to many whiskey's. I can see the slum dwellers stocking up before their next visit to her lovely rented luxury apartment.:)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I wrote to DM about it in May and got a reply from him. It doesn't mean he'll listen and want to do something like that, but it does give me some hope that something interesting (from this "wish list") might be waiting for us in the next updates (maybe v8 or v9). And the more there are no updates for Phillip's storyline (with the basement), the more my hope grows that something massive and interesting should happen in that storyline. At least my (and not just mine) wishes from point 1 and 3 has already come true, so maybe we'll be lucky with the wishes of point 4?
Phillip and Steve are the only investors yet to commit to Biff or Monica. My feeling is that Phillip's agreement to invest will be the last that Monica will need. We still don't know what Steve will demand for his investment. Can't imagine it will be worse than what Phillip is asking. Guess we will have to wait and see. Something will need to happen that will cause enough desperation from Monica for her to agree to Phillip's terms.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Phillip and Steve are the only investors yet to commit to Biff or Monica. My feeling is that Phillip's agreement to invest will be the last that Monica will need. We still don't know what Steve will demand for his investment. Can't imagine it will be worse than what Phillip is asking. Guess we will have to wait and see. Something will need to happen that will cause enough desperation from Monica for her to agree to Phillip's terms.
Yes and Phillip did say that is answer will depend on his request to Monica to come stay in the dungeon as his slave so you have a very valid point.

Reactions: agn25 and EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Monica does seem to forget she hates sex when she has had a few to many whiskey's. I can see the slum dwellers stocking up before their next visit to her lovely rented luxury apartment.:)
I wrote earlier in the thread that Monica's indifference and dislike of sex is due to her internal psychological problem, a psychological complex (this is my theory) and the fact that she begins to enjoy sex under the strong influence of alcohol, when her nervous system relaxes, psychological blocks disappear, only confirms this. In the first stage of intoxication, one's level of mental comfort increases. When the intoxication is more severe, things get even worse and here we see the real Monica, who, as you correctly point out, forgets that she hates sex.
Phillip and Steve are the only investors yet to commit to Biff or Monica. My feeling is that Phillip's agreement to invest will be the last that Monica will need. We still don't know what Steve will demand for his investment. Can't imagine it will be worse than what Phillip is asking. Guess we will have to wait and see.
It seemed to me that Steve was already on board and had agreed to the investment a long time ago. But okay, even if he hasn't already given his consent, after what Monica did for him at the casting in ep3, I don't think there will be a problem with getting his consent. After all, she'll do it again).
Something will need to happen that will cause enough desperation from Monica for her to agree to Phillip's terms.
For all of Monica's previous protests regarding her meetings with investors, it was usually resolved, as you may recall, quite simply. Biff promised her no money and to fire her from her job. The threat of dismissal and the possibility of becoming destitute is a universal argument that has worked for Monica before and will work now. The consequence of the dismissal is the inability to pay Victoria's money and, as a consequence, her likely arrest and sending her to the farm. Therefore, is anything else needed to make Monica even more desperate? I'm not sure about that.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I wrote earlier in the thread that Monica's indifference and dislike of sex is due to her internal psychological problem, a psychological complex (this is my theory) and the fact that she begins to enjoy sex under the strong influence of alcohol, when her nervous system relaxes, psychological blocks disappear, only confirms this. In the first stage of intoxication, one's level of mental comfort increases. When the intoxication is more severe, things get even worse and here we see the real Monica, who, as you correctly point out, forgets that she hates sex.

It seemed to me that Steve was already on board and had agreed to the investment a long time ago. But okay, even if he hasn't already given his consent, after what Monica did for him at the casting in ep3, I don't think there will be a problem with getting his consent. After all, she'll do it again).
For all of Monica's previous protests regarding her meetings with investors, it was usually resolved, as you may recall, quite simply. Biff promised her no money and to fire her from her job. The threat of dismissal and the possibility of becoming destitute is a universal argument that has worked for Monica before and will work now. The consequence of the dismissal is the inability to pay Victoria's money and, as a consequence, her likely arrest and sending her to the farm. Therefore, is anything else needed to make Monica even more desperate? I'm not sure about that.
I agree with you that Monica has a Psychological issue with desiring and enjoying sex. As we have talked about before she is the epitome of an Asexual person. I wouldn't go so far as saying that the real Monica comes out when she is drunk off her face. I find in life people when drunk either become much more social or become more aggressive. I wouldn't say an aggressive drunk's real self is an aggressive arsehole. Happy to agree to disagree this point with you.

Steve definitely hasn't agreed to invest in the magazine on screen. And I doubt Decent Monkey will miss out on the opportunity of putting Monica through her paces again to secure Steve's investment. I don't believe the events with Steve at the administrator casting will convince him. Phillip has already had Monica many times and still has further conditions for Monica to pass for him to invest.

Just on Monica needing more desperation to agree to Phillip. It might very well go the way you suggested and Biff will just threaten her with banishment from the office if Phillip refuses to invest. I'm looking forward as much as you for the Phillip path to continue, I'm just expecting it to conclude near the end of this episode.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I agree with you that Monica has a Psychological issue with desiring and enjoying sex. As we have talked about before she is the epiphany of an Asexual person. I wouldn't go so far as saying that the real Monica comes out when she is drunk off her face. I find in life people when drunk either become much more social or become more aggressive. I wouldn't say an aggressive drunk's real self is an aggressive arsehole. Happy to agree to disagree this point with you.
I know individuals who, after drinking too much, become sad and silent and then fall asleep. Although sociability and aggression also have their place. I agree, an aggressive drinker won't necessarily be the same when he sobers up, rather the opposite. I am just saying that alcohol opens up and makes many people unleash and pour out certain features of their personality which in ordinary 'sober' life they hide deep inside up to the subconscious level. In Monica's case I meant that when she is drunk, her brain turns off mental barrier that in her normal sober state prevents her from being able to enjoy sex.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah I suspect this is a result from the earlier Stephanie spoiler.
Could you explain why you think so?) I can't yet make the connection between the twins working at Monica's magazine and Stephanie, who doesn't even work there and who no one knows there. Maybe I'm missing something?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Could you explain why you think so?) I can't yet make the connection between the twins working at Monica's magazine and Stephanie, who doesn't even work there and who no one knows there. Maybe I'm missing something?
The connection is not with the twins it's with John. The guy Victoria set up as Stephanie's boyfriend for the swingers party. I'm just guessing here, the two spoilers may well not be connected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 227 Votes