Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But this game is anything but vanilla.
I didn't think this picture would be needed.
276a3ec964c67572ef9213ebc54dbd9a.jpg
Is it normal that all new scenes of V7 are blocked in gallery? I can see them but i can't select them. Even after start a new game
I think this is a problem. I had the same situation on my second playthrough of version 7 (in the original playthrough my Monica does not prostitute herself). In the gallery, all the scenes Ep3 v1 - Ep3 v6 are still playable, but all the scenes from version 7 (even after passing them!) don't open. Probably have to write to the developer or someone who knows about it.

In reality, the entire game gallery opens peristent file with the corresponding entries, while editing Achievments.rpy does not give anything, it is self-deception. After the corrections made to Achievments.rpy , the gallery icons become visible to the player, but they cannot be clicked on (nothing happens).

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and Echbert
Apr 21, 2019
I didn't think this picture would be needed.
View attachment 1463142

I think this is a problem. I had the same situation on my second playthrough of version 7 (in the original playthrough my Monica does not prostitute herself). In the gallery, all the scenes Ep3 v1 - Ep3 v6 are still playable, but all the scenes from version 7 (even after passing them!) don't open. Probably have to write to the developer or someone who knows about it.

In reality, the entire game gallery opens peristant file with the corresponding entries, while editing Achievments.rpy does not give anything, it is self-defeating. After the corrections made to Achievments.rpy , the gallery icons become visible to the player, but they cannot be clicked on (nothing happens). The oddity is different. Why during the fair playthrough of the game no corresponding entry is made (apparently) in the persistent file and the desired game gallery scene from version 7 is not opened..
I tried to delete persistent file to see what happened. I thought that normaly all scenes from gallery will be blocked. But it was the same thing. All scenes are available instead of v7's scenes. Strange.

Reactions: Echbert

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I tried to delete persistent file to see what happened. I thought that normaly all scenes from gallery will be blocked. But it was the same thing. All scenes are available instead of v7's scenes. Strange.
It probably didn't happen because you didn't delete both persistent files. One is located here
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\ and the other copy of the file is stored here \FashionBusiness-EP3-v7-Extra-pc\game\saves\

Apr 21, 2019
It probably didn't happen because you didn't delete both persistent files. One is located here
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\ and the other copy of the file is stored in the save folder in the directory where the game is unpacked (installed).
I didn't know about the save folder in the game directory. Thank you for the info. But after deleting both persistent files it's still the same. Only V7's scenes are blocked. Any chance someone upload their persistent file for my test please.

Apr 21, 2019
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\ and the other copy of the file is stored here \FashionBusiness-EP3-v7-Extra-pc\game\saves\
I actually start to think that this might be a bug made by dev. Because i was never playing FB by myself. I always used a gallery fonction and it worked fine.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v7 Extra 1080p] [DecentMonkey] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 8.51 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.40 GB
- - - - -

Original Mac Size: 8.50 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I have the same thing, so you are not alone. Probably some kind of bug inside the game. If it's a massive problem for a lot of players, a patch will probably be released with a fix.
is this happening to ppl who have unlocked the scenes normally? if not then it could signal a change in the way scenes are unlocked code wise.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
After watching two events, with Claire and Mommy, I am telling you - it was worth waiting for such an uninteresting update.

SohamX

Mar 30, 2020
Why there's no android link of ep-2? And there no android link of ep-3 vr-0.7. Most of the players play these games on android phones, be it a official or unofficial port versions. Really sad to see these great games aren't playable on android. ☹

Please if you can, make android versions too. And release them as the same time as other public release. So that most players can enjoy good games and support the creators. Waiting for android releases.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I lost all my save files.... so this is a god send however there are loads of saves files. Is there a guide as to when the save files are from I think I was part way through ep3 v5.

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes