defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
In Episode 2, the stranger's blowjob option does not appear. I did not have it at all, I did not refuse it, I know that there may be a bug because of this. How do I fix this? In the first passage of the norms, everything was, this time such garbage.
I have the same problem
in the Event list I got the quest to go for the last BJ from the stranger but when Monica is in the haley with the Stranger the option won't show up

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
can someone please help with the links to download v6 Extra ? It doesn't seem to work from v5 (where my last save is) directly to v7...

Last edited:

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
Stan5851 said:
... then players wonder why game developers shut down their projects...
it is not possible to control it. the developer needs to look for other ways to monetize.
For example, include the game advertisements if it is received for free..

з.ы. how many times users have viewed this thread, it would be possible to advertise here, give part to the site, part to developers .. maybe 15/85 %..

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
it is not possible to control it. the developer needs to look for other ways to monetize.

з.ы. how many times users have viewed this thread, it would be possible to advertise here, give part to the site, part to developers .. maybe 15/85 %..
3. ... Will not happen.

And since DM already lost his major source of income with the Steam ban, pirating the extra version so early isn't helpful. Well, can't be helped.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

It was quite possible to wait at least 2 weeks, especially since the 720p version becomes available to all of us practically on release day. Of course, the "1080p story" is not up to us, but to the loyalty of the platinum patrons Lvl2, so we can't change anything. Maybe the developer could (e.g. by introducing some sort of digital unique signature that would allow to identify from the leaked 1080p distribution the exact name of the patron). That's no guarantee either, though. One gets banned, the next month the next one will come along.

I'll just leave it here. Read this, who was happy about the early 1080p version being leaked.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v7-decentmonkey.11501/page-421#post-3132589
We could lose FB altogether, especially with the new reality (banning DM's steam account). I'm not calling for not playing pirated copies on a site where piracy is allowed, just asking you to think about whether the game is worth the candle. Patience is still a virtue.

Last edited:

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
...Maybe the developer could (e.g. by introducing some sort of digital unique signature that would allow to identify from the leaked 1080p distribution the exact name of the patron). That's no guarantee either, though. One gets banned, the next month the next one will come along.
There is an example of the Fansadox. They started making watermark on every page..
Before that, new comics were uploaded for several days, but now this time has increased to a month or more.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I've only played half of Ep 1, just what kind of turn did the content go into to warrant a ban from Steam?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ban from Steam??? I can't believe.. and i'm sure this was not caused by the content of the game

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes