Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
My vote for worst bond film would be Diamonds are Forever. I quite like Live And Let Die.:)
See this update was so disappointing it has us talking about the Bond franchise. This is what should be keeping Decent Monkey up at night.;)
btw, I don't agree with that update wrong being bad... I think it opens options for all major female characters (MB, Mel, Vicky). Still, I had several weeks to come to that conclusion xD

Maybe we can change topic again :unsure: Is the 13th Doctor not the very best ever? <3

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
btw, I don't agree with that update wrong ... I think it opens options for all major female characters (MB, Mel, Vicky). Still, I had several weeks to come to that conclusion xD

Maybe we can change topic again :unsure: Is the 13th Doctor not the very best ever? <3
I agree that some story lines began and continued this update have potential to get very interesting in some upcoming updates. Even the guy who likes to wear underwear on his head will probably return in a much better scene that builds off this scene. Much like the bald headed VIP customer who likes to suck Monica's fingers while masturbating had a much better second scene and was part of an even better third scene. I just believe if femdom or cunnilingus is not what you're looking for in this game there wasn't much to get excited about this update.

Never watched Dr Who. Have you read the Dune novels?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I agree that some story lines began and continued this update have potential to get very interesting in some upcoming updates. Even the guy who likes to wear underwear on his head will probably return in a much better scene that builds off this scene. Much like the bald headed VIP customer who likes to suck Monica's fingers while masturbating had a much better second scene and was part of an even better third scene. I just believe if femdom or cunnilingus is not what you're looking for in this game there wasn't much to get excited about this update.

Never watched Dr Who. Have you read the Dune novels?
You missed 12 great Doctors ;)
And didn't read the novels of Dune yet ... Maybe after I finished Perry Rhodan ... Give it another week or 1000 more weeks:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: agn25 and EraRamp

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What is exactly meant by "Amuse Biff after photo shoots or after gathering reports"? There are several choices. But not "Sex with daddy"?! :unsure:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It is implemented

You need to replace a file
Archivment.rpy

In the folder game/quests

You can find the file in using the Search

It works in both versions
The gallery for version 7 is probably built in, but is not actually displayed. Editing the Archivment.rpy file does nothing. (for version 7 content) as the gallery opening mechanism seems to have been changed in this update. At this stage, the only way to view the version 7 scene gallery is to play through the game and make frequent saves. Scenes (v7) will still be locked, but you will be able to see them by loading one of your save files leading to a particular scene. Perhaps there is another way, but I do not know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The gallery for version 7 is probably built in, but is not actually displayed. Editing the Archivment.rpy file does nothing. (for version 7 content) as the gallery opening mechanism seems to have been changed in this update. At this stage, the only way to view the version 7 scene gallery is to play through the game and make frequent saves. Scenes (v7) will still be locked, but you will be able to see them by loading one of your save files leading to a particular scene. Perhaps there is another way, but I do not know it.
Again. I tested myself, there is a file in the previous pages of this forum.

You replace archivmdnts.rpy in game/quests folder and the gallery will work for both versions.

How do you access gallery? Above the task menu icon in the game there is an award icon... Click there and ALL gallery wIth ALL sex scenes is unlocked and playable

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
The reason the gallery doesn't work for certain scenes is because they're missing the part of the achievements.py in the red box of the attached image.

miss.png

And no, adding gallery_xxxxx does not work, I tried. It's probably named something different.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The reason the gallery doesn't work for certain scenes is because they're missing the part of the achievements.py in the red box of the attached image.

View attachment 1465332

And no, adding gallery_xxxxx does not work, I tried. It's probably named something different.
What do you want me to say.

I replaced the file with the one I found in this forum and I could access all extra and non extra scenes.

I cannot tell if literally all scenes are there but I remember to have seen almost 50+scenes overall

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
What do you want me to say.

I replaced the file with the one I found in this forum and I could access all extra and non extra scenes.

I cannot tell if literally all scenes are there but I remember to have seen almost 50+scenes overall
Then upload your achievements.py because the ones not working for most people are the v7 scenes.

Reactions: Stan5851

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
those achievements.py davidsual found here are probably from earlier versions
not vers7
Well, I can clearly replay Claire and Victoria latest scenes.

Anyway I will try to upload my file.

Probably is a version 6 and the gallery is unlocked to version 7 because j completed it?

But honestly guys you have more than 50+ scenes involved all characters

Reactions: Ilyblmrbt
3.50 star(s) 227 Votes