Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
in eps3 vers6 i count 209 images
and around 1000 in eps2
I mentioned scenes not images.

In the gallery you can reply the whole scene from the beginning to the moment the guy come on girls ass/face. Etc therefore we are talking about lots of images and animation

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
... and 237 unlocked images in gallery in v7. :D But all v7 scenes don't show blue border and can't be replayed. So we will have to wait for a hotfix i guess. :unsure:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So I seem to be having issues downloading ep: 2. Nopy usually works great for me but not right now. It looks like I'll be waiting to play it for more than a day unless I can find an alternate link for it. Don't suppose anyone has one? Perhaps a torrent?

Edit: NVM, found one that was posted before. Downloading now. Hopefully whatever issues nopy is dealing with get resolved. I like them.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
WTF?:unsure: I've read about it here, no one knows anything about the limit, but many people complain that the volume given to the user is consistently insufficient. I probably don't like it enough if this is the first time I've encountered it in a while.

wtf.jpg
So I seem to be having issues downloading ep: 2. Nopy usually works great for me but not right now. It looks like I'll be waiting to play it for more than a day unless I can find an alternate link for it. Don't suppose anyone has one? Perhaps a torrent?

Edit: NVM, found one that was posted before. Downloading now. Hopefully whatever issues nopy is dealing with get resolved. I like them.
Check your PM.

Reactions: EraRamp

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Very nice game best for me after badik...just missed some scenes but it's okay... Does anyone know how to get the ranch route

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is there any point where Monica starts to enjoy herself?
It depends on what you mean by pleasure. If we're talking about reaching orgasm, there are very few such scenes, but they do exist. (For example, sex with Steve at Monica's house). Often, at the moment of orgasm, Monica faints. In most scenes where there is a hint of pleasure, Monica becomes frightened by the growing pleasurable sensations and tries to interrupt the sexual intercourse/cunnilingus/etс When it comes to her interest in sex in general, Monica is asexual. (official version) On the other hand, when Monica drinks enough whisky, she forgets about her dislike of sex. All in all, it's complicated.

My theory is that Monica has some kind of psychological mental block (fear of experiencing pleasure from sex), so we see what we see. If we try to understand why the author did the way he did, I think the reason is that the DM is afraid (not willing) to make her addicted to sex, because it apparently goes against the game's intention. If Monica becomes addicted to sex, then she will start to resemble dozens of female MCs from other Adult games, where they are all just happy with what happens to them. And in Fashion Business, as far as I understand, giving pleasure and joy to Monica is not part of the author's intention.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 227 Votes