kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
I guess what would follow would be Monicas return to the top but not what she expected, she rises to the top as an elite fucktoy and she will have to put effort to seduce and fuck people in the hope that she would regain her empire but all she does is become a fucktoy for the elite who can do whatever they want with her. She would become a sex symbol with her posters all around the city (naked and semi naked), and at this point Moica would be fucked enough in all sorts of kinky ways that she becomes addicted to hard sex. And then she will have a fall again from being an elite whore to a complete street whore and being the depraved fucktoy of the slums.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
yes and when i click on "Monica´s..." i got this

View attachment 1468706
and than i can only ask "Biff,...." or Leave...thats all, i don´t have any another option
These dialogues (in your screenshot) may appear on the day Monica finishes the photo shoot and asks Biff to transfer her earnings to Victoria. Try to collect the reports the next day by selecting any employee in the department and clicking on the "Skip (Gather all the reports in one go)". Then take them to your former secretary and she will tell you that Mr. Biff asked Monica to come into the office. After the dialogue with Biff and choosing the "Pretend to be a good chick" option, a short dialogue will follow, after which a menu will open, where you will have to click on the "Undress and sit on the table" option. From there select the action you want to take.
Monica01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: darko55

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I hope and am almost sure there will be several endings. What good for are revenge path and Marcus path?

And we would miss a lot with only one ending...
I hope so too. This story is too good, fascinating and multi-faceted to have one single ending. What good is an ending that everyone knows all about? OK, here comes the conditional episode 6, after which the DM tells us - "Hey guys, I've had enough, and Monica goes off to the Farm 218 to copulate with pigs, dogs and horses, just like you wanted her to". So, is this what everyone's been waiting for?

Firstly, no details will follow for obvious reasons Patreon/PayPal's strict policy on showing bestiality. Secondly, there will be no intrigue and no surprise, because this ending on the Farm has been waiting for Monica throughout the game, starting at the end of Episode 1. OK, send her to the Farm (let people eager for that ending see two or three modest renders of Monica being branded around her neck again), but this GAME deserves more than just one obvious ending. The last thing I'd want is for Fashion Business to end so boringly.
What good for are revenge path and Marcus path?
It depends on what you mean by that phrase. If it's about what good are these story paths as they are presented?, then I agree and in my opinion, until the Path of Revenge and the Marcus plot are not integrated into the overall plot, until then both will look like a very good and interesting, but still "fanfic (from the original author!)" based on his own main game. I understand that the current Path of Revenge probably won't be fully included until the very end of the game. It's much easier to do that with Marcus' storyline, and in part, in the penultimate update, it's already done). But as far as Fashion Business is concerned, I try to be optimistic. Knowing how pedantic DM is about releasing FB updates, I hope he already has definite plans for Monica's distant future and fate, beyond the obvious portions of humiliation and blackmail.

I want to be surprised and amazed at the end of the whole game. I want to experience that "wow effect". I'm sure that's what a lot of people want.

Last edited:

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
These dialogues (in your screenshot) may appear on the day Monica finishes the photo shoot and asks Biff to transfer her earnings to Victoria. Try to collect the reports the next day by selecting any employee in the department and clicking on the "Skip (Gather all the reports in one go)". Then take them to your former secretary and she will tell you that Mr. Biff asked Monica to come into the office. After the dialogue with Biff and choosing the "Pretend to be a good chick" option, a short dialogue will follow, after which a menu will open, where you will have to click on the "Undress and sit on the table" option. From there select the action you want to take.
View attachment 1468807
Thanks, i got it....(y)

Reactions: Stan5851

heythere2020

Sep 17, 2020
How can I trigger this event? It's not happening in v7.

"" needs to during the day. A scene with the reports department staff. "

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How can I trigger this event? It's not happening in v7.

"" needs to during the day. A scene with the reports department staff. "
office.jpg
I have sent Monica to Crossroad for weeks now and no client? Any suggestions. I have all the achievements
1. Open the quest log and check that the quest is on the list
001.jpg
2. Go to Crossroad
3. Just click on him
003.jpg

Last edited:

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
What do you want me to say.

I replaced the file with the one I found in this forum and I could access all extra and non extra scenes.

I cannot tell if literally all scenes are there but I remember to have seen almost 50+scenes overall
i played ep2 can i unlock the gallery all scenes if i can pls tell me how to do it ?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It's not working I have visited the office countless times.
Make sure you are playing Ep3 v7. Then open the quest log and check that the quest is on the list. In the screenshot below this quest has already been completed, in your case it should be marked as uncompleted (empty circle without the green check mark)
quest01.jpg
If this quest is found, you need to send Monica to the reports department (during the day).

Last edited:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So I've tried searching but couldn't find a torrent to v6. I want to use the existing bardie patch which doesn't seem to have been updated to v7 yet, but the only torrents I've been able to find are all for v7. Don't suppose anyone has a download link for 3 v6?

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes