Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
i dont know why nut its not working for me

i tried the full and compressed version and its not working
Honestly idk what to tell you, it works as intended for me.

Just make sure that the file nm_gallery_viewer.rpy is extracted in the /game subfolder and you're not just putting the zipped file there.
After that, when you click the medal icon in game, it should have every achievement unlocked.

Reactions: Stan5851

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
I'm stuck in the dressing room of the strippers on Monica's first day (episode 2). Can't change back to the whore's clothes because corruption above 350 is required for some reason, so I can't leave.

speedup

Jan 4, 2018
Honestly idk what to tell you, it works as intended for me.

Just make sure that the file nm_gallery_viewer.rpy is extracted in the /game subfolder and you're not just putting the zipped file there.
After that, when you click the medal icon in game, it should have every achievement unlocked.
ive tried everything and dont get the gallery icon

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm stuck in the dressing room of the strippers on Monica's first day (episode 2). Can't change back to the whore's clothes because corruption above 350 is required for some reason, so I can't leave.
Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.4.1)
Q: help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem?
A: I can only suggest loading an earlier save, get your corruption above 350 and continue from there.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there any compressed download file for fashion business ep3v8 extras
since there are no links to ep3v8 extras yet
none of those there make the compressed files haven't anything to work with
so i actually don't understand you asking

mikecologne

Nov 8, 2019
The renders are very good. I think the story is disgusting but has little to do with eroticism. Treating a woman or many simply worse than cattle. You are forced to maneuver your character into a nightmare. disgusting

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The renders are very good. I think the story is disgusting but has little to do with eroticism. Treating a woman or many simply worse than cattle. You are forced to maneuver your character into a nightmare. disgusting
Here we go again the white Knight coming to defend this Monica pixel fictional character slut.

You know what... We are happy to wank hard on this cunt while she gets raped and abused.

Please do not report us to the Taliban police.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes