4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 9, 2018
I downloaded the April 2nd update and in my opinion the best videos are the Lara chokehold videos (not the loop ones, they're just okay), the Lara Croft + Sheva high bit rate video (The regular one appears to have about 50 seconds of nothing at the end) and the Sheva doggy high bit rate video (better bit rate and no watermark). The Panam videos are okay.

Reactions: rf96

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
Is there anyone that has been putting sound in his old vids cus so many would be perfect if it had sound. I'm just trying to find the cav and iq one with sound

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Is there anyone that has been putting sound in his old vids cus so many would be perfect if it had sound. I'm just trying to find the cav and iq one with sound
There was someone on twitter that has been adding sounds to animations both old and new. I remember them making edits of very old fugtrup animations as well as animations from long gone creators basically reviving old classics. Sadly their twitter is now gone and I don't know if they made a new one or if they are active else where. I forgot their username though.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Doesn't seem to include some videos from their tumblr days. I checked the patreon and vids not on patreon bundles.

Edit: their is still active and some of their oldest works are still there if anybody wants them. Accessing their tumblr via tumbex also lets you get some of their stuff but it is a mess to scroll through.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes