4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TheSluttyThing

May 26, 2019
If we going into this, technically Anthropomorph which is furry, isn't the same thing with Therianthrope who Werewolfs are, which is closer to the Monsters

Or furries are cursed with a magical "disease" too??

And I definitely saw some horses, maybe dogs in early years, if you want exactly that))

But yeah, description is a bit old, so maybe not that occasional anymore)
It's still wrong. If you tag it with bestiality and say occasional bestiality, i expect bestiality content.
Furries are distinct from bestiality. If you want to split it even further, thats fine by me, but that doesnt make it bestiality content either.

That's all im saying. Not dissing you or trying to deminish your work to upload this. Merely stating your uploads dont contain bestiality, which is what i came for.

Edith : Those older ones arent part of your upload, even if they would contain it. Tags are to filter (either to find or to exclude content), and just downloaded 20gb of stuff i dont care for

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: welack and andybc

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Has the full video of ada wong trapped been realsed?
Yes but its not the final version, he had an error in the last renders so he released that version with 4 minutes and later this month he is going to release the final version with more dialog and 5-6 minutes runtime

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordLegolas

gamauish

May 22, 2022
The beginning of that Ada video...when I first saw it I thought Mr X kicked the table so hard that Ada's clothes flew off. Turns out it was just papers flying off.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I admit, I wish there was a bit of Spanking involved , her ass cheeks just begging for a good Slap:devilish:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes