G@br13l

Feb 22, 2024
Will we see the following scenes:
Joyce with Alfred & Maive with Matias - "swing"
Hanz with Nayla - daddy's girl
Maive, Rebecca and Alfred - Maive shows them that she loves them equally
Maive gangbanged by Hanz's friends - wife sharing
Nayla, Alfred, Rebecca and Hanz - when Maive is at work :D
In addition, there could be scenes at the police station, something between colleagues or maybe an orgy, at school with the students there would be a few scenes and Maive might be with those who rule the city from the shadows.
The idea would be for Maive to fuck with everyone and at the end, as a denouement, she should be something that leads the group to be a high priestess. What do you say?

• Love
Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Will we see the following scenes:
Joyce with Alfred & Maive with Matias - "swing"
Hanz with Nayla - daddy's girl
Maive, Rebecca and Alfred - Maive shows them that she loves them equally
Maive gangbanged by Hanz's friends - wife sharing
Nayla, Alfred, Rebecca and Hanz - when Maive is at work :D
In addition, there could be scenes at the police station, something between colleagues or maybe an orgy, at school with the students there would be a few scenes and Maive might be with those who rule the city from the shadows.
The idea would be for Maive to fuck with everyone and at the end, as a denouement, she should be something that leads the group to be a high priestess. What do you say?
This guy gets it. With Maive's so far as of yet mysterious waves of uncontrollable desire maybe you're onto something.

Reactions: G@br13l

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
later CN seems insanely focused on Alfred... what a waste!
The one wimpy character that's there just as clickbait for the incest stuff and is completely useless if a player isn't into it. Ugh, I hate that wimpy, insecure dork.

To see chapter 11 progression and more teaser images please click these links, will only be available for my Patrons and SubscribeStar subscribers. or
I'm planning that in a few days
Looks like momma Maive and her slutty sis Joyce are about to share another dirty lil secret and double the fun this time, eh ?? I like it, they look great together, but you should've given us a Joyce - Kareem solo scene too for the bois who didn't let Maive join them, bro'... missed a good opportunity there to give Joyce a good sex scene with a nice, deep creampie she craved sooo much. Not only that, I think her descent into sluttiness was pretty rushed, if we take into account how her character was portrayed so far, so a few flashback scenes on how she got corrupted so fast and started cheating on her husband too to cope with his cheating ass would be a good idea to show us just this and keep things smooth and simple storywise, IMO.

in my opinion we need more fluid animations and longer and more engaging sex scenes
+1 for this. A lil flirting, some teasing here and there and anticipation only makes things more interesting and the waiting for the sex scenes more rewarding, but in this game, even if you can avoid all the characters and the fucking by making Maive stay loyal to her husband, things still feel rushed asf.

I know we're 9 Chs into the story, with the 10th being released at the end of this month, according to the dev, but Maive got a lot of dicks so far, she even got fucked in the ass, DP'd by those two lil assholes and gangbanged once or twice. At this pace, there's not too much interesting stuff left to keep ppl in suspense about what happens next in the story.:unsure:

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes