malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I'll wait for a couple of updates. I kinda have big hopes for this game. The only thing that bothers me from the screenshots is that the eyes look like plastic (or maybe I got used to high cuality renders :unsure:), but other than that I love that "dark atmospere" from a couple of screenshots.
Good luck

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
girls wear heels? heels in animation scenes?
The main character is wearing heels in some scenes in this chapter. There will be in the future, I love a girl with heels walking in animation shaking his booty too!

Is this narrated by Geralt of Rivia?
I'm glad you played the game with the sound turned on! No, it is not him although the voice is so similar to him isn't it

text is fuzzy
All the text or just in some scenes/some characters in your opinion?

Interesting game
I'll wait for a couple of updates. I kinda have big hopes for this game. The only thing that bothers me from the screenshots is that the eyes look like plastic (or maybe I got used to high cuality renders :unsure:), but other than that I love that "dark atmospere" from a couple of screenshots.
Good luck
what a Celestial Novel! looking forward for more!
Looking forward to this one :love:
Thanks for the kind words, it means so much to me!

Reactions: ludobico

sameera2189

Sep 10, 2021
The main character is wearing heels in some scenes in this chapter. There will be in the future, I love a girl with heels walking in animation shaking his booty too!

I'm glad you played the game with the sound turned on! No, it is not him although the voice is so similar to him isn't it

All the text or just in some scenes/some characters in your opinion?

Thanks for the kind words, it means so much to me!
not all...especially the opening texts...hard to read...awesome content though :)

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Seems like a good start I look forward to seeing the updates, hope it moves faster them AMAM :)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Looks like it ought to be pretty good.

Unfortunately, i'll never know, because i deleted it after about ten minutes of play because the text is mostly unreadable, due to the almost non-extant contrast between the text and the backgrounds.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes