• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Heh, love the blatant steal of models from other games.

Not gonna lie, you got my attention. Hope you can do something worthwhile and not follow the route of those said other games' developers.

Still feel kinda bad for the fall of Milfy City. Do not play with my heartstrings again. :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celestial Novel

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Heh, love the blatant steal of models from other games.

Not gonna lie, you got my attention. Hope you can do something worthwhile and not follow the route of those said other games' developers.

Still feel kinda bad for the fall of Milfy City. Do not play with my heartstrings again. :(
Don't worry friend I will finish this project ;)

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
I tried the game and I liked it, I'm going to follow this project closely. Just one detail, I don't understand why it seems that the city is so big when it is supposed to have less than 5000 inhabitants, I say it mainly because of the images of when you drive through the city.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
very nice, i love female mc games in particular if she is a mom/teacher. Keep up the good work hopefully the render quality will improve as well. The corruption feels a bit rushed but still looking forward to it. How long until next update?

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
I tried the game and I liked it, I'm going to follow this project closely. Just one detail, I don't understand why it seems that the city is so big when it is supposed to have less than 5000 inhabitants, I say it mainly because of the images of when you drive through the city.
My bad, I should increase the number of inhabitants of the city. I'm glad you notice the detail like that friend!

very nice, i love female mc games in particular if she is a mom/teacher. Keep up the good work hopefully the render quality will improve as well. The corruption feels a bit rushed but still looking forward to it. How long until next update?
I'm planning 1 or max 2 months cycle update but no promises, I'm still experimenting on denoiser and fully featured animation and I hate to disappoint people by giving them false hope/delaying my game.

Last edited:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I haven't play it yet, just want to be sure about one thing, why the cheating tag? Does the protagonist have a partner and she could cheat on him/her?

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
I haven't play it yet, just want to be sure about one thing, why the cheating tag? Does the protagonist have a partner and she could cheat on him/her?
Yes the FMC has a husband and depending on your choice, she can cheat on her husband

Dec 20, 2017
really like the game but there's too much narration. one example is during poker. the narration explains slowly how the protagonist is this and this and that and then she outright says it. the same dialogue twice in a row. I'd really cut down on the dialogue and not let it drone on. its a buzz kill.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes