sharpys

May 21, 2017
Reactions: onefingersalute

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Hard to get interested with these three when the animations from the last blackmail scene was so bad.
You, me, everyone can create animations and add them to the game hahahahaha
(I'm having fun with Luma Dream Machine, the only bad thing is how fucking picky it is about inappropriate content).
View attachment Luma Dream Machine.mp4

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
question guys, how do we can get the scene that alfred and joyce peeping Maive and Matias from outside the window? i know im using walktrough mod to unlock the scene. But i want my make my own gameplay right to get this scene. Please help guys

thanks before :)

Reactions: 10away

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
question guys, how do we can get the scene that alfred and joyce peeping Maive and Matias from outside the window? i know im using walktrough mod to unlock the scene. But i want my make my own gameplay right to get this scene. Please help guys

thanks before :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the info man. To be honest i dont like the blackmail thing from Derek and Jeremy. If the blackmail without intercourse, im okay with that. But with it, i think is too easy for storyline because the way Maive act in this game, she is tough woman and a great Detective. Its easy for her to kick their balls if they blackmailing her like that .

i just hoping the ending will be 4some between Maive, Afred, Joyce and Matias

thanks once again

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Blackmail route is best route. Except now it's going to be Maive wanting student dick to fulfill her growing desires. I saved previous version just because.

Is everyone else forgetting about the weird, so far as yet unexplained, supernatural phenomenon increasing her desires resulting in her practically forcing herself on others or getting into questionable situations?

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
ergessen alle anderen das seltsame, bisher noch unerklärte übernatürliche Phänomen, das ihre Wünsche steigert und dazu führt, dass sie sich ande
I also miss that very much. Because exactly the Cult and the Four Silent Rulers were what made the game for me for a long time to a extraordinary game. The roll of Hanz, that of Xaver, the murder's of Maives parents.... All this seems to be irrelevant more and more and in the las updates, in my opinion, a good idea degererates into a brainless game (Just thick tits and ass) for me. What a pity.

digitalnoise

Feb 5, 2018
I know there's a dedicated place for reviews, but I feel even rating this game would be giving too much.

I couldn't even make it through Chapter 1 before I quit. Overly wordy writing, models that are just wrong, etc.

I could even look past most of this if the story was actually engaging and present - but it's not. Perhaps it's there in later chapters further in the game, but if so that still demonstrates a key problem the developer is choosing to ignore - hook the reader (player) early with the story.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
So is this primarily a female mc game I see the male mc tag and multiple protagonist tag but really only talk about female mc. I would usually only play multi mc games if i can play it as the the two prtagonists are LI to eachother and the female mc can be loyal to the male mc.
Yes it's Female MC game, there no Male MC.I guess they've added male and multiple protagonists tag because of occasional minor pov shifts in between.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sorry to ask, but I downloaded Ch 11 and it ended suddenly like this

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png to be continued, even when go back to see the cinematics many times, So what I did wrong or what I missed :unsure:, pls help. thanks. :love:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Thank you very much, but still, I cannot play Ch 11 except just 1 frame I posted, :unsure:
Most likely a save that is no longer compatible with the update.
When this happens, I try to load a few autosaves, which almost always work fine, but if they also fail, there is nothing to do but start again :cautious:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I also miss that very much. Because exactly the Cult and the Four Silent Rulers were what made the game for me for a long time to a extraordinary game. The roll of Hanz, that of Xaver, the murder's of Maives parents.... All this seems to be irrelevant more and more and in the las updates, in my opinion, a good idea degererates into a brainless game (Just thick tits and ass) for me. What a pity.
Maybe not necessarily, because Maive's behavior does tie into it. I guess we'll see in future updates.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Looking forward to the new scenes with Derek, the more the better!
But I would like to see Derek corrupt Maive to have sex with more of her students at school and almost close to her own son, if possible!
I would also like Derek and Jeremy to fuck Maive's son's girlfriend while he fucks his own mother!!
And another gangbang on the beach, but this time with about 8 guys!
That would be fantastic, hihihi!
And remember Celestial Novel
I'm here to help you when and if you need help!
Thanks for all of the DAZ help you have provided for me man :)

Celestial Novel btw will there be Matias and Joyce in the future lewd scenes too? for me it is not fair that only Alfred can bang both milf Joyce and his mother Maive
Not in Fate and Life 1, for fate and life 2 I want to see the flow of the game first before making a decision.

Is everyone else forgetting about the weird, so far as yet unexplained, supernatural phenomenon increasing her desires resulting in her practically forcing herself on others or getting into questionable situations?
It will be revealed at the end of Fate and Life 1

but if so that still demonstrates a key problem the developer is choosing to ignore - hook the reader (player) early with the story.
I don't have experience with DAZ and writing when I created this game, but yeah people always expect a developer to magically have all that experience and expertise on the first try.

when we going to see daddy fucking the daughter i mean way back iirc you got option while she was in the tub then proceeds to the shower and then proceeded to suck dads dick while he was on the toilet if you so allow it so hopefully we weave that into the story somewhat too
It will not happen in Fate and Life 1, for fate and life 2 I want to see the flow of the game first before making a decision.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes