RPGM Partial WIP Fate/Empire Of Dirt (English Translation)

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
What are you using to translate it? I downloaded the official demo of the game and applied a MLT that works on everything minus the map (which doesn't hinder progress or whatnot, that I could tell at least)
I'm using translator ++ I think Im inserting something wrong?

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
I'm using translator ++ I think Im inserting something wrong?
So if you're using 2.6 or above, you should have the syringe looking button. Click on that (what's circled in blue!) and it'll bring up the next image
inject tl.PNG

I have the .trans file at root in my game folder, FEOD, so that's what it's in the first selectable box. The "Target Directory" is where that needs to go, in the "\data" folder in "\www" of wherever you have your game. You can ignore tags, and hit "Apply Translation", which will inject the tl into the game for you and should run okay
inject tl application.PNG

If it still doesn't work, you can dm me or post the .trans file here and I'll take a look to see if there's anything out of place that could be causing it to not work properly as well.

I'll upload the MTL version soon as well for those who want it, it's compressing rn and will be up in MEGA within an hour from now

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
Sorry about the delay, the compression and upload took a little longer than I thought. Anyway, here's a MTL to tide you over until a better/official English sub is released!

key: jkg5mfoTFcoefktsbTVySu32U2_TujQMKACDkM6eUWY

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
Sorry about the delay, the compression and upload took a little longer than I thought. Anyway, here's a MTL to tide you over until a better/official English sub is released!

key: jkg5mfoTFcoefktsbTVySu32U2_TujQMKACDkM6eUWY
Also did your MTL not work with the dialogue getting the same thing

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
attachment
Looking at the .trans files you sent there, those three are all for the demo version of the game. But also, the Google MTL you used messes with some variable names; which throws off what the game is looking for when it needs those.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone know how to hook this game with textractor or similar program can't get to work with it.

reihangima

Sep 15, 2019
Looking at the .trans files you sent there, those three are all for the demo version of the game. But also, the Google MTL you used messes with some variable names; which throws off what the game is looking for when it needs those.
My MTL is working with it, as you can see with the picture in the spoiler tag. I'll test out your tl to see if I can get it to work/why it isn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how did you make it to work? after speaking with raikou and trying to get out from the house, it immediately showed this error : Untitled.jpg

ohh... also for you guys who already download and play but the language is still not translated, you need to go to inside your FEOD folder then go inside www folder then data folder and then click the game.exe there, not on the game.exe on the FEOD folder.

hope I'll see the fix soon, I really want to play this game T.T

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Hmm interesting, I hadn't gotten that far in the full length game, but had assumed it worked since it did in the demo. Double checked it in the files and in-game, and the demo continues with no issue but the full game doesn't.

Looking at the files, the only think I could see off first glance is something getting word-wrapped that shouldn't have, so I'm testing that out now to check if it works. If it's not just that, I'll have to dig around more to make sure the translation didn't break anything, or that the game itself isn't corrupted from download

reihangima

Sep 15, 2019
Hmm interesting, I hadn't gotten that far in the full length game, but had assumed it worked since it did in the demo. Double checked it in the files and in-game, and the demo continues with no issue but the full game doesn't.

Looking at the files, the only think I could see off first glance is something getting word-wrapped that shouldn't have, so I'm testing that out now to check if it works. If it's not just that, I'll have to dig around more to make sure the translation didn't break anything, or that the game itself isn't corrupted from download
roger, I really appreciate it that you're looking into this T.T

thank you so much :D

Reactions: FishWitch

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
roger, I really appreciate it that you're looking into this T.T

thank you so much :D
Rebuilding and excluding plug-ins with the content tool may have fixed it, as you can now continue past there. Saying that, I'll do batch tl's of certain sections to better pinpoint where issues may arise instead! The fix won't come out until a few hours from now, due to me running it through and making sure it works properly this time, but it should be up by the end of the weekend no matter what. Of course, I'm hoping to get it done tonight though lol

reihangima

Sep 15, 2019
Rebuilding and excluding plug-ins with the content tool may have fixed it, as you can now continue past there. Saying that, I'll do batch tl's of certain sections to better pinpoint where issues may arise instead! The fix won't come out until a few hours from now, due to me running it through and making sure it works properly this time, but it should be up by the end of the weekend no matter what. Of course, I'm hoping to get it done tonight though lol
Really? thank you so much once again :D

I will be waiting for it!!!