RPGM Partial WIP Fate/Empire Of Dirt (English Translation)

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Just an update on the progress: Nearing the end of MTL with some edits. I couldn't get the Common References table to function properly so I had to manually change certain things that would cause the text to appear not so pleasant. ETA is still around Sunday night EST, and I'll reupload a better compressed version (~2gb instead of ~6.5gb) that includes the translation.

If the supervised MTL translation is still not done by then for whatever reason, I'll still upload it and have a .txt file that explains how to update existing MTL files with the proper tl once that's finished. It's just a copy and paste, but it should still be nicer to have an explanation if you're unsure. The proper tl will be relatively small I'd imagine, looking at what's currently done; but that's if it doesn't get finished.

Anyway, keep looking forward just a little while longer!

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
If you don't mind me asking are you using 1.04 or 1.0 as base for translation?
If you're talking about the game itself, I'm not sure; I grabbed it from the MEGA someone posted in this thread. It came the 13th, and the most recent update to this game on dlsite is the 12th, so it could be any version. I'll search more for it tomorrow to give an answer.
If you're talking about the program to translate (Translator++), it is 2.6.20B

Anyway, supervised MTL seems to be done. I'll put it into the game tomorrow and test it. Should run fine, if not I have a few ideas of where it could've went wrong. But, it should be good at least

Reactions: reihangima

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Alright, here's the new version! It works on my end, and there's a .txt file in there that further explains some things! If there's any questions or something doesn't work as it should, just @ me here or dm me, whichever you prefer, and I'll get on it within a day. I'll be updating the game periodically (explained in the .txt file) with better translations or fixes should they arise, but it won't be redownloading the whole game; just certain files.

Anyway, enjoy this while waiting for an official/no MTL aspect English release! :)

edit 2: The devs and I had talked, and they allowed for this English patch to go ahead without commercialization and without the inclusion of the game's files. Because of this, I took down the link to the MEGA that was in this spot.
You can still find a link to the game on the first page of this forum, and the English patch will be below in the MEGA towards the end of this comment.

Download the attached .rar files and follow what's written in the text file! There was a mistake with a portion of the game that locked you out of further content. Map002 should fix that. If you haven't gotten there yet, the other .rar files contains fixes to text overflow and slightly better grammar! I'll compile them all into one .rar once it's complete and there are no longer any errors present!

edit: No longer necessary to do the above! The link below will give you the English patches that have been done by 8/27 ~7pm EST:

I'll update this link as more bugs are found and fixed, and also change the date to the most recent time updated to make it easier to track if you have the latest patch.

Last edited:

arjuna1252

Dec 21, 2019
Alright, here's the new version! It works on my end, and there's a .txt file in there that further explains some things! If there's any questions or something doesn't work as it should, just @ me here or dm me, whichever you prefer, and I'll get on it within a day. I'll be updating the game periodically (explained in the .txt file) with better translations or fixes should they arise, but it won't be redownloading the whole game; just certain files.

Anyway, enjoy this while waiting for an official/no MTL aspect English release! :)

Thank you for the hard work!, I'm looking forward on playing this game for a long time since I'm a huge fate fan.

Reactions: FishWitch

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for the hard work!, I'm looking forward on playing this game for a long time since I'm a huge fate fan.
No problem, I hope you enjoy it! It's nice seeing some more rep of some of these servants since they don't have a lot of screentime in the Fate universe. Especially Scathach, can never get enough of her

arjuna1252

Dec 21, 2019
No problem, I hope you enjoy it! It's nice seeing some more rep of some of these servants since they don't have a lot of screentime in the Fate universe. Especially Scathach, can never get enough of her
Yeah, I also really like Scathach(even though she doesn't come home). She did get an official manga recently though I've yet to read it.

reihangima

Sep 15, 2019

REALLY THANKS FOR THIS!!! :D

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I also really like Scathach(even though she doesn't come home). She did get an official manga recently though I've yet to read it.
Is that out yet? :unsure: I'll have to look for it. But yeah she was my first 5* after about a month of playing, looking to finish getting her to NP5 her next banner

Reactions: arjuna1252

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
I play in android with joyplay emulator rpg maker mv
I can't save the game,error saving
Hmmm you could try enabling Local Saves and HTTP Server in the options. JoiPlay doesn't cover all RPGM MV games, only most. This one it may not due to certain additional functions the game has that don't come standard in RPGM MV games

If it doesn't work, you'll have to run it on Windows, or potentially Linux, if you have either of those instead

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
God I tried so hard for Scathach skadi but didn't get her. Although got the bro karna and quetzalcoatl so it didn't hurt as bad if I got nothing. But as if to make it up to got summer bb, mystery herione xx, and summer medb with 90 quartz. With how good my luck was that day was kinda worried that was going to get run over or something similar to balance it out.

arjuna1252

Dec 21, 2019
Is that out yet? :unsure: I'll have to look for it. But yeah she was my first 5* after about a month of playing, looking to finish getting her to NP5 her next banner
I think the raws are already out on reddit, I Hope you get that sweet sweet np5 Scathach. She keeps avoiding me in all her banners(even gssrs) so I already lost all hope lol.

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
God I tried so hard for Scathach skadi but didn't get her. Although got the bro karna and quetzalcoatl so it didn't hurt as bad if I got nothing. But as if to make it up to got summer bb, mystery herione xx, and summer medb with 90 quartz. With how good my luck was that day was kinda worried that was going to get run over or something similar to balance it out.
Bro Karna is always a good pick, even if he's not Scathach. I feel that too, if I get too good of rolls it always feels like something is going to counteract that good luck lol. I tried for summer Medb but ended up wih BB and NP2 MHXX so I guess I can't complain too much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the raws are already out on reddit, I Hope you get that sweet sweet np5 Scathach. She keeps avoiding me in all her banners(even gssrs) so I already lost all hope lol.
Nice, I'll take a look for it there then. But thank you lol, I'm still rooting for you even if you gave up hope. Maybe this game'll act as a catalyst for her to come home

Reactions: arjuna1252

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
After the Brunhild battle, and a bit of dialogue, the game cuts to the credits just after getting in the car. Anyone else?

みどりん

Jul 24, 2020
I had only glanced over the artwork for Empire of Dirt on Twitter a couple of years ago, did not realize it was for a game. I'll give it a try.