RPGM Partial WIP Fate/Empire Of Dirt (English Translation)

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
After the Brunhild battle, and a bit of dialogue, the game cuts to the credits just after getting in the car. Anyone else?
I haven't gotten to that portion yet in-game, but I didn't notice anything in the files that would cause that when I quickly went over things. If you don't mind waiting a little, I'll be at that scene hopefully by tomorrow and try to see what caused it on my end.

Just to double check, did you download it from the new MEGA link?

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
If you're talking about the game itself, I'm not sure; I grabbed it from the MEGA someone posted in this thread. It came the 13th, and the most recent update to this game on dlsite is the 12th, so it could be any version. I'll search more for it tomorrow to give an answer.
If you're talking about the program to translate (Translator++), it is 2.6.20B

Anyway, supervised MTL seems to be done. I'll put it into the game tomorrow and test it. Should run fine, if not I have a few ideas of where it could've went wrong. But, it should be good at least
https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-2-7-28.60101/

Reactions: FishWitch

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I haven't gotten to that portion yet in-game, but I didn't notice anything in the files that would cause that when I quickly went over things. If you don't mind waiting a little, I'll be at that scene hopefully by tomorrow and try to see what caused it on my end.

yep
thank you for your amazing work ;)

trickynator

Feb 5, 2019
After the Brunhild battle, and a bit of dialogue, the game cuts to the credits just after getting in the car. Anyone else?
I got this problem as well, I tried copying the save files from the game w/ MTL and transferring it to the copy of the game I acquired else where and it didn't cut to the credits and I got to play but with no MTL.

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
Well after this is done and someone complete it without any error I can Publish this

After it done we can publish it with translation I got the go ahead to release it with owner of the game consent

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Well after this is done and someone complete it without any error I can Publish this

After it done we can publish it with translation I got the go ahead to release it with owner of the game consent
Isn't this just a machine translate? Are you going to put on dlsite?

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
I got this problem as well, I tried copying the save files from the game w/ MTL and transferring it to the copy of the game I acquired else where and it didn't cut to the credits and I got to play but with no MTL.
Yep, there was something wrong with that specific file I had. Thanks for that find! This one works beyond that fight and moves onto the next section of the game. There's a slightly better tl in there as I changed some things to make almost of all the text fit in and also looked closer at it. If there's any more issues with stuff further in the game, let me know and I'll fix them up. Sorry it took so long too! College is starting up again soon so I'm trying to back into the swing of things with that.

Again, it's not an amazing translation, but it's better than before. My Japanese isn't up to par to rely entirely on the text, so I'm using both the MTL, what I know, and jisho to provide a more accurate tl. Saying this, I'm going through as I play to make it better and flow nicer, but it'll still take some time. There's a decent number of lines in here lol

I also included a few other spots as well in the other file, for those who haven't gotten past that fight mentioned.

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018

yeah though it not offical translation it would be considered MTL
If I'm reading this right, you got consent from Luwen Workshop to go ahead with a sanctioned MTL of the game? If you don't mind, could you dm me what's been said so far between you two?

Reactions: reihangima

trickynator

Feb 5, 2019
Yep, there was something wrong with that specific file I had. Thanks for that find! This one works beyond that fight and moves onto the next section of the game. There's a slightly better tl in there as I changed some things to make almost of all the text fit in and also looked closer at it. If there's any more issues with stuff further in the game, let me know and I'll fix them up. Sorry it took so long too! College is starting up again soon so I'm trying to back into the swing of things with that.

Again, it's not an amazing translation, but it's better than before. My Japanese isn't up to par to rely entirely on the text, so I'm using both the MTL, what I know, and jisho to provide a more accurate tl. Saying this, I'm going through as I play to make it better and flow nicer, but it'll still take some time. There's a decent number of lines in here lol

I also included a few other spots as well in the other file, for those who haven't gotten past that fight mentioned.
Don't worry, I'm also busy with College right now so I know the feeling. We appreciate you doing this despite your busy schedule, so thank you again.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Got another problem
TypeError
"Cannot read property of 'enemy' undefined"
Before mock battle in the warehouse

For context: it's the battle following the Brunhild one

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Got another problem
TypeError
"Cannot read property of 'enemy' undefined"
Before mock battle in the warehouse

For context: it's the battle following the Brunhild one
Quick question: do you remember what day it takes place? I can probably test a fix faster with the method that I'm using to go through the files.

edit: Found it! Something about the names of the enemies wasn't really working beyond the first two fights. Not sure why, but this should work!

Last edited:
Reactions: reihangima

reihangima

Sep 15, 2019
Quick question: do you remember what day it takes place? I can probably test a fix faster with the method that I'm using to go through the files.

edit: Found it! Something about the names of the enemies wasn't really working beyond the first two fights. Not sure why, but this should work!
thank you for the constant update and fix, you're so AWESOME :love:

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
thank you for the constant update and fix, you're so AWESOME :love:
No problem! I just want to enjoy the game and have others enjoy it as well!

Once I make it through the whole game with basic editing (having things fit in the textboxes, better flow, etc.), I'll give my hand at making the actual translation better and try to figure out fixes to certain screens and things that cause it to break.

Reactions: arjuna1252

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
No problem! I just want to enjoy the game and have others enjoy it as well!

Once I make it through the whole game with basic editing (having things fit in the textboxes, better flow, etc.), I'll give my hand at making the actual translation better and try to figure out fixes to certain screens and things that cause it to break.
ok sent you the message we should be good

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
I got this error during 7/28 on 2nd day of Scathach's training.
Thanks for this one! I encountered this last night but wasn't sure if it was due to a wrongly extracted file on my end due to overwriting something in my game, or if it was one that was present prior to me accidentally extracting an older version. Either way, this fixed it on my end!

edit: Also included an updated version of scenes prior, and a few scenes after that. It's not entirely finished, only about half-way, but it should provide a better experience in the meantime.

Last edited: