• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The emount of AMOGUS meme in the game kinda put me off a little, ngl.
Like, one or two is fine, but if you put the same meme everywhere in the game it really feel jarring. (Especially in areas like My Room and Da Vinci's Workshop, which is undoubtedly going to be frequented a lot.)
And hidden Easter eggs and references should be a little more hidden, but the bright red Crewmate just kinda in your face.

Anyway, hope the best for ya.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I may give this one a go when it has more content though Fate (games and series) is something that will have my most critical eye on when it concerns quality, story etc

(I already hate some games that tried to make Arturia / Saber and failed miserably...:cautious:)

Good luck with the game ;)

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
It'll be nice seeing how the game moves forward, wonder which servants will make an appearance. Also hope we get to see Dr. Roman in this.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The emount of AMOGUS meme in the game kinda put me off a little, ngl.
Like, one or two is fine, but if you put the same meme everywhere in the game it really feel jarring. (Especially in areas like My Room and Da Vinci's Workshop, which is undoubtedly going to be frequented a lot.)
And hidden Easter eggs and references should be a little more hidden, but the bright red Crewmate just kinda in your face.

Anyway, hope the best for ya.
Yeah, I feel the same. Speaking by myself, I really don't like that game, kinda boring FOR ME. Not everyone who likes Fate will also like that, and those who came here are here for Fate and not for the chilly bean guy. Hope the dev takes it a bit easy into "references".

Reactions: legaco

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Well, as we said, we don't like to be quiet for a long time, so I'm already working on the Servants that we had in mind for Fuyuki.

And as a good fan of SU, it occurred to me to do like them, so let's see if you can guess who this first Servant is.

preview.jpg

Reactions: BlueArcher
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes