4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
when it says "dating sim" in the dev notes, its an actual dating sim where you can focus on a single girl x playthrough or its a smash everyone till you reach the end deal?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Please add the Servant Chloe Einzbern, i think she would fit well with corruption theme.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Please add the Servant Chloe Einzbern, i think she would fit well with corruption theme.
That would be one hell of a risk unless they upped her age. The closest, less iffy substitute I can think of is Kama.
But who knows if even that would fly.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
So does this have actual trainer mechanics or is it just a dating sim?
We want to try to make a kind of hybrid between Something Unlimited and Summertime Saga, since these were our main inspirations to start the game, so we plan to include both trainer and dating sim elements

Reactions: L33tmaster

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
That would be one hell of a risk unless they upped her age. The closest, less iffy substitute I can think of is Kama.
But who knows if even that would fly.
By the powers that be, the internet always has a solution for these kinds of dilemmas, don't know if I can post Pixiv links so I'll just put their id users/277615
In other words why the hell not? Aging up characters for a fangame based off a popular franchise shouldn't be an issue at all, lorewise the Throne exists outside the concept of time and space, having different characters with varied ages is probably the norm, hell, there's even what you may consider the Lily iterations for characters like Cu and Iskandar. That and I'm sure people wouldn't mind a Lancer version of Mordred just to keep with the trend of Altered servants (Summer BB and Passionlip should also appear but that's my personal opinion in regards to cultured content)

Reactions: legaco

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
By the powers that be, the internet always has a solution for these kinds of dilemmas, don't know if I can post Pixiv links so I'll just put their id users/277615
In other words why the hell not? Aging up characters for a fangame based off a popular franchise shouldn't be an issue at all, lorewise the Throne exists outside the concept of time and space, having different characters with varied ages is probably the norm, hell, there's even what you may consider the Lily iterations for characters like Cu and Iskandar. That and I'm sure people wouldn't mind a Lancer version of Mordred just to keep with the trend of Altered servants (Summer BB and Passionlip should also appear but that's my personal opinion in regards to cultured content)
This seemed to us a quite viable option, so we did a poll on patreon to see what people think about it, it is open so you can vote if you like

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Just checked it, I'd say it'd be more appealing if you provided some sample within your poll so that others would have a clearer idea of the level of maturity you'd implement, a sketch or something like that, maybe wait for your game to gain more notoriety and publish a few more builds before making such a poll, just a suggestion, regardless, good luck with your project dev, may the nut be with you (y)

Reactions: legaco
Apr 29, 2021
Hello, I have not seen the survey yet but the most likely is that the "NO" will win to the increase in age, since the fetish of this type of people is precisely that, the appearance of an underage girl, also in Fate there is Waifus to spare so you don't risk getting your game canceled for breaking the rules play it safe friend, by the way don't forget the planet fucker "kiara" sample_c0d140e6699102dffdec105b9c728ec640b4c34a.jpg

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Fuyuki update is finally here!
Saves from previous versions will not work.
EN:

ES:

• Love
Reactions: legaco and Hibikiki

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Walkthrough please, can't figure out how to finish the new servant's requests.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018

Fuyuki update is finally here!
Saves from previous versions will not work.
EN:

Google Drive

ES:

Google Drive
Hello! Thank you for posting it!
Is it possible to also update the links and upload date on the first page of the post?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes