• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
HASAKO IS HERE!

yep, as many could have guessed, the first new servant that will be in the next update is Hasako (my personal favorite), I think now every Friday I will show small advances about the content of the new update.
What do you think? do you like Hasako?
hasako preview.jpg

Reactions: BlueArcher

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
AND THE WINNER OF THE FIRST POLL IS ... MURASAKI!

Murasaki Shikibu will be added and will be part of the next version of the game.
murasaki.jpg

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Fuyuki's second sneak peek

Ok this time it will be easier, her silhouette is easily recognizable and she has big breasts, but maybe she is not exactly who you think.
preview 02.jpg

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
BOUDICA IS HERE!

You thought it would be the classic boudica! but it was me Boudica Alter!
What do you think? do you like this boudica?
boudica preview.jpg

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Fuyuki's third sneak peek

very well this time it's pretty straightforward, so i don't think the clues are necessary.
preview 03.jpg

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Boudica Alter...Well, she doesn't have any celtic design in her, but Good god now that a woman that can kick my ass.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
MEDUSA ALTER IS HERE!

We don't really understand why this alter version of Medusa has not been implemented in fgo, but we couldn't resist implementing it in our game!
What do you think? do you like this Medusa?
medusa alter preview.jpg

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I am not sure how others feel about it, but for me making so many alter versions of heroines feels kinda... cheap.
Like why would you bother making them into alters when you have perfectly fine normal versions to choose from?

Somehing about
Personality
Lancer, like most of the Blackened Servants at the Singularity, appears to be mostly insane. She behaves psychopathically, killing people with her eyes, including her Master, and fighting like a vicious beast. She taunts her enemies and has some sense of sarcasm, being very cruel. She has a garden of statues, her victims turned to stone.
I wodner what part made you think that she perfect heroine for.. dating sim... it's dating dating sim, right?

Last edited:

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Fuyuki's fourth sneak peek

I do not think it is necessary to say anything more, you know well who this mysterious heroine is
preview 04.jpg

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
SALTER IS HERE!

The corrupted king of knights has arrived, and destruction comes with him.
What do you think? do you like this salter?
salter preview.jpg

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
When is the next update?
We plan to release an android version with some small improvements in the demo, for October.
But the big update would be ready for December if there are no setbacks, if it is presented it would probably be until January.
This update would bring between 90 minutes and 120 minutes of new content.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Fuyuki's fifth sneak peek

oh, did you think we had already shown you all the waifus? Well sorry! There is still one more waifu to reveal!
preview 05.jpg

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes