4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
The characters i can't seem to complete are Medusa and Boudica. Great job with the update so far, other than some gameplay issues it has been a lot of fun. however, you should put in some way to fast forward day time and someway to track what quest you are working on. Also a question, as you increase the bond level with one of the women could their picture in the bond menu change to reflect it? Lastly, will pregnancy be available later? Keep up the good work!

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The characters i can't seem to complete are Medusa and Boudica. Great job with the update so far, other than some gameplay issues it has been a lot of fun. however, you should put in some way to fast forward day time and someway to track what quest you are working on. Also a question, as you increase the bond level with one of the women could their picture in the bond menu change to reflect it? Lastly, will pregnancy be available later? Keep up the good work!
At the moment the jellyfish route only goes until when you talk to her in the library, and the boudica route only goes when you have lunch with her in the cafeteria, in future updates we will continue with her routes.
The button to advance time as well as a system to change the skin of the girls as you increase your bond with them, are things that we will implement in future updates.
And yep the option to get them pregnant is something that we will implement in the future for some servants.
Thanks for playing the game!

CarpeDiem69

Mar 5, 2018
It's a bit sad that some of the older scenes with Olga were removed. I hope I'd be able to hug her once more in the future builds.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
seeing as da vinci is a character, i wonder if this game should get the gender bender tag since, unlike other servants who were canonically always female in the fate timeline, it's specifically mentioned da vinci was a man in this world's history

probably a stretch tho

Dracodude

May 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to clear saya's minigame? It says to click marked words but nothing is marked...

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
At the moment the jellyfish route only goes until when you talk to her in the library, and the boudica route only goes when you have lunch with her in the cafeteria, in future updates we will continue with her routes.
The button to advance time as well as a system to change the skin of the girls as you increase your bond with them, are things that we will implement in future updates.
And yep the option to get them pregnant is something that we will implement in the future for some servants.
Thanks for playing the game!
Also I've finished the current update. Very nice little game so far, had some crash logs but nothing major. Also I was wondering how far is the game going to go? Or rather how much the game is going to cover story-wise. As if you are at least on the loop, there's Part 1 (Singularity F and all the other 7 singularities) and then the current arc, Part 2 Cosmos in the Lostbelt. I also really like that thank goodness Olga survived. Another question is, I know it may be a bit far ahead, but will the game have different endings for the servants themselves? As in one ending with Medusa, Boudica, etc. Or will it go to one collective "harem ending" or something close to it? Regardless keep doing the good work, can't wait for the next update!

P.D.: Does Salter's route "stop" the moment you go to the kitchen? Because there hasn't been any hint or event to show addressing her issue or the problem with the mana transfer and such, anyways best of luck on the game.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Also I've finished the current update. Very nice little game so far, had some crash logs but nothing major. Also I was wondering how far is the game going to go? Or rather how much the game is going to cover story-wise. As if you are at least on the loop, there's Part 1 (Singularity F and all the other 7 singularities) and then the current arc, Part 2 Cosmos in the Lostbelt. I also really like that thank goodness Olga survived. Another question is, I know it may be a bit far ahead, but will the game have different endings for the servants themselves? As in one ending with Medusa, Boudica, etc. Or will it go to one collective "harem ending" or something close to it? Regardless keep doing the good work, can't wait for the next update!

P.D.: Does Salter's route "stop" the moment you go to the kitchen? Because there hasn't been any hint or event to show addressing her issue or the problem with the mana transfer and such, anyways best of luck on the game.
If everything goes according to plan we plan to cover all of FGO part 1, regarding the endgame, for now we plan to go the harem route.
About the Salter route and the mana issue, these will be covered in more depth in the next update, originally this was all going to be part of one big update, but due to time constraints we had to split this update into 2.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
no i didn't my save file is of the current version
Does the problem occur on the Android or PC version? And if you can, could you pass a screenshot of what appears to you in order to identify the bug?

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
A weird girl
Saya is a weird girl, we know almost nothing about her past, what secrets will she hide?
One of the girls that the next version will focus on will be Saya, look forward to it!
247878257_388576042942201_579533797773644447_n.png

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes