homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
That's not a picture, it's a cake :D.
For the new picture you need to talk to Samantha and then go to the bathroom on the second floor.
Flashlight can't be changed as of now, we'll make it possible to pick what kind you want in the next patch.
Thanks! BTW, where in the gallery is the picture that you saw when you're chased out by the golden lady in the cave in v0.7? And the new picture in the bathroom will be in the gallery in the next update?

Last edited:
Reactions: XforU

SALMAN SADIK

Feb 8, 2022
Thanks! BTW, where in the gallery is the picture that you saw when you chased out by the golden lady in the cave in v0.7? And the new picture in the bathroom will be in the gallery in the next update?
have any idea when final version of this game will be releasd???

blankmind

Oct 30, 2018
okay, that was unexpected. i expected simple pr0n game, and got myself cool RPG which would be as good without it's adult content.

how dare you? how dare you put good game in my pron?!

Reactions: XforU and Allyxx

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks! BTW, where in the gallery is the picture that you saw when you're chased out by the golden lady in the cave in v0.7? And the new picture in the bathroom will be in the gallery in the next update?
Samantha's pic should be in her gallery after her scene. I'll add a pic gallery in the next patch for everything else( Dr. Rose, Siri, golden girl).

have any idea when final version of this game will be releasd???
End of April. 0.9 is coming next month.
Final will take 3 months because it's going to be a rem

okay, that was unexpected. i expected simple pr0n game, and got myself cool RPG which would be as good without it's adult content.

how dare you? how dare you put good game in my pron?!
Thank you!

How should I view images in recollection room? They are not interactable. Is there a special item?
The paintings can't be opened as pics.
For everything else, tables spawn that function as a gallery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALMAN SADIK
Feb 26, 2020
is it me or is there something wrong when you first start and you have to go see the doc i get in a battle but i cant do anything ive done this 5 times now each time i gotta start from the beginning or from my save just before i get in the battle

• Thinking Face

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is it me or is there something wrong when you first start and you have to go see the doc i get in a battle but i cant do anything ive done this 5 times now each time i gotta start from the beginning or from my save just before i get in the battle
First time hearing something like that happening.
You enter battle with a bandit and no battle UI appears or they just beat you and it autoloads after you lost? Or the battle doesn't start? What version/mode are you playing? Was it compressed?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Fate of Horingar [v0.9] [XforU] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [304 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FateOfHoringar-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I enjoyed this game, but found it quite "short". (v0.9)
IMO, the story, as it is now, could admit much more than that 50% expected for the final release... so, yes, this means I really liked it, and want MOAR!!! ;)

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes