4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Of course, one can always use CamerRaw/Lightroom to "open up" the shadows while not "burning" the highlights.
Low lighting scenes is an art that I never learned, so I tip my hat to whoever manages to get a decent firelit render. Still, while my heart firmly belongs to the "If it's meant to be dark, let it be dark" field, logic tells me that the focus of the scene should be stressed/highlighted even if it makes no sense realism-wise.

Apr 9, 2019
Oriana really is something, informing you how you are the "last of your bloodline", but either disapproving or being apathetic whenever you attempt to secure your bloodline. If she wants to be such a cockblocker, maybe she should aid the Prince in siring a continuation of the blooldine, mhm? She certainly has childbearing hips!

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so, it's been "end of the month" and "Otherwise, early February" already - any news? or is it still calibrating

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
so, it's been "end of the month" and "Otherwise, early February" already - any news? or is it still calibrating
He just dropped update for The Shrink, so maybe he'll work on this next. But seems to be on a tear on his remake of The Shrink.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm working entirely on FOM, actually. I only oversee THE SHRiNK R&R (Very closely. Like 4 feet away, closely.) The problem is our battle/management menu, etc, etc, coder. Has not been around in ages. I am stuck with a ready-for-release product that can't be released until all the chapter two shit has been coded, tested, and finally released. Believe me, no one wants this out more than I do. That's not to say that the coder is entirely to blame. I think he is in a country affected by the current madness with Ukraine.
Life has been very difficult for me after leaving Canada. I have changed home 4 times since I got here. I finally found one location where electricity does not go out every fkn hour or 2. It has been a brutal 6 months and some change working on this while trying to adjust to life in this pos third-world shithole.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm working entirely on FOM, actually. I only oversee THE SHRiNK R&R (Very closely. Like 4 feet away, closely.) The problem is our battle/management menu, etc, etc, coder. Has not been around in ages. I am stuck with a ready-for-release product that can't be released until all the chapter two shit has been coded, tested, and finally released. Believe me, no one wants this out more than I do. That's not to say that the coder is entirely to blame. I think he is in a country affected by the current madness with Ukraine.
Life has been very difficult for me after leaving Canada. I have changed home 4 times since I got here. I finally found one location where electricity does not go out every fkn hour or 2. It has been a brutal 6 months and some change working on this while trying to adjust to life in this pos third-world shithole.
Have you thought of getting temp work coder for it? Till you know for sure what's going on. Stating to the person, this Temp work with small possible perm spot, if said situation you believe other one is in, continues or -knock on wood- if something bad happened to said coder.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Have you thought of getting temp work coder for it? Till you know for sure what's going on. Stating to the person, this Temp work with small possible perm spot, if said situation you believe other one is in, continues or -knock on wood- if something bad happened to said coder.
I am looking for someone else, yes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
hope the update is pretty good for the long wait
The long wait had very little to do with the update, like working with one PC instead of two as I previously did in chapter one. The biggest reason for the delays were real-life issues and world-changing events. I no longer live in Canada. I spent 3 months finding a place to live that had running water, and electricity that won't go out every few hours for hours... and of course, other people who work/worked with me have had their own issues since the war started. My coder took yet another break until the 11th and I don't have anyone who can do the job currently. I'll be lucky if it even makes it to release. So, honestly... I don't care if it is or is not good at this point. I'll just be happy to see it released, and move on to the next. if I'm still kicking by then.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
is this translated into english? cause I find the dialogue to be quite unusual at times. It doesn't feel natural.

Reactions: Multi27
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes