4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

DocGrok

Mar 16, 2021
I wouldn't bet that's true. According to Patreon, the second chapter should be out in January....
It is true, the January release date was predicated on the primary coder getting the combat code ready for CH2, he unfortunately wasnt able to start working on it til this month which pushed everything back, if you read the earlier posts the Dev confirms this, he's got all the renders and dialogue and animations ready but cant proceed without the coding.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It is true, the January release date was predicated on the primary coder getting the combat code ready for CH2, he unfortunately wasnt able to start working on it til this month which pushed everything back, if you read the earlier posts the Dev confirms this, he's got all the renders and dialogue and animations ready but cant proceed without the coding.
He had to get a new coder. The previous is/from/around Ukraine area(Least that what it sounds like). He lost contact with the person. So, he waited for a bit & then eventually went looking for a new coder.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm curious, how far along is this? Is it at least half finished?

What exactly is left unfinished?

BTW, is the slave sex and other non-con avoidable? same question with the trans sex.

Reactions: boobsrcool

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
any news on how things going? it's been another month after "early next month", not asking for ETA, just poking for any info

Reactions: boobsrcool

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I'm curious, how far along is this? Is it at least half finished?

What exactly is left unfinished?

BTW, is the slave sex and other non-con avoidable? same question with the trans sex.
Towards the beginning definitely not half finished. all sex is avoidable so far. highly recommended

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the last update for the Shrink said something about more coming has anything changed since then
nah, just stating quite obvious fact, as for now ofc.
more than a whole year without any update, the dev has other priorities/games.
not sure why this game/thread doesnt have at least "on hold" tag if not "abandoned"...yet thats between the dev and the f95z staff.

fingers crossed it continues/revives at some point, as i quite like it, yet for now it is a dead fish i would say.

Reactions: dervalle007
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes