4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

TheThirst

Jul 21, 2020
Looks like the ability to name save games prevents you from deleting them. Anyone have an easy workaround from within the game?

FYI I'm playing on PC and the way I delete saves is by pressing delete while mousing over the target save slot, but because the name field has focus (even if you switch to the Load screen) it 'eats up' the delete action.

Other than that, enjoying this so far!

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Looks interesting. wasn't big a fan of the two previous games but this one is not a bad start. Definitely improvement in animations and renders, plus the story is also abit interesting. The combat though, not sure if it's needed cause it's just attack spam.

HrostFall

May 11, 2021
Roughly 700 renders in so far. Not rushing ch2 by any means, but if all goes well... Maybe the end of the month on Steam. Maybe.
Not trying to be an ass constantly asking about an update but...update when? You were hopeful about getting the update done over a month ago now so I'm just wondering where you are with it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJDrakken

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
He is correct. As many of you who have followed the progress of CH2 closely (on discord) know, I don't work on this alone. Arima (above) and I, work with another coder who had end-of-the-year exams, and the planned December release of CH2 was pushed until we are done with it. So, January is "update when". Also, I personally work only on FOM while overseeing THE SHRiNK. This allows me to focus on FOM. However, creating scenes from scratch with so many characters involved does take a lot of time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
He is correct. As many of you who have followed the progress of CH2 closely (on discord) know, I don't work on this alone. Arima (above) and I, work with another coder who had end-of-the-year exams, and the planned December release of CH2 was pushed until we are done with it. So, January is "update when". Also, I personally work only on FOM while overseeing THE SHRiNK. This allows me to focus on FOM. However, creating scenes from scratch with so many characters involved does take a lot of time.
If there's one thing we can rely on you for, it's hot redheads, isn't it? Though IMO this one would be better if it were not quite so dark.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If there's one thing we can rely on you for, it's hot redheads, isn't it? Though IMO this one would be better if it were not quite so dark.
Brighter indeed. But those fires look a little pale. There is a reason I stick to a certain brightness limit.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I also wanted to mention that there is another reason CH2 is being delayed. I am working on voicing CH1. Now, before everyone gets excited... This is amateur-hour voice work, and she is a diamond in the rough (in this fkn country) that can actually speak a decent amount of English. And although it is costing me a lot, don't expect too much from it. Before someone asks for a friend if there will be any naughty voice acting involved. YES! There will be voice work done for the Cecily animated scene, and many more to come. My plan was to voice all the main cast with a different girl, but that requires a budget I do not have. However, if CH2 does as well as CH1 did on Steam (and elsewhere) I will keep adding to it. I wanted the main cast to be voiced, at least. For now, we will have to be satisfied with MC and Oriana.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Brighter indeed. But those fires look a little pale. There is a reason I stick to a certain brightness limit.
It's called "overexposure". As you increase the exposure of an image, the highlights tend towards white regardless of the chroma of the image. Having the exposure set for the highlight outliers rather than the main subject of the image is the problem. That makes the rest of the image underexposed and it is not making a good image. We can see the same in picture from The Shrink:
screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0002-bright.jpg
The exposure is set for the bright lights, leaving the rest of the image underexposed. Making dark images too dark is a real weakness of yours and I wish you could see that.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's called "overexposure". As you increase the exposure of an image, the highlights tend towards white regardless of the chroma of the image. Having the exposure set for the highlight outliers rather than the main subject of the image is the problem. That makes the rest of the image underexposed and it is not making a good image. We can see the same in the picture from The Shrink:
View attachment 2274320 View attachment 2274321
The exposure is set for the bright lights, leaving the rest of the image underexposed. Making dark images too dark is a real weakness of yours and I wish you could see that.
My image was not edited at all. I was just saying that brighter, is not always better. Especially when it is meant to be nighttime. I am going to edit them when the time comes as much as they do not lose their intended purpose.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes