4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is the game dickgirl focused? I am trying to figure out if the game is worth it for me. I see from your comment that it can be disabled but I would rather not play it if thats the main focus.

Thanks.
You do whatever you want, but I have already explained it. When turned off, the characters are female...

Reactions: darth_hiruma

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Will we see approval/disapproval of each character or skills we unlock and what they do?

If there, not seeing a place to check that.

Ravenmore

Dec 20, 2017
Game has been great so far, just like all the other OneManVN games. Just one thing I'm unsure of. Is there a way to name your character eventually or did I miss something earlier in the game somehow?

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hello, my loves!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having completed the 0.7 update for THE SHRiNK means that I can now begin my evil plan to take over the world by working on two VNs. Don't concern yourself with the details, just know that FOM is coming soon-ish to an omvn Patreon page near you... Followed by a pirate site near you. To clarify. CH2 is already underway. *Evil smirk* See you soon.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Will we see approval/disapproval of each character or skills we unlock and what they do?

If there, not seeing a place to check that.
Skills, yes. As far as the approval and what it does, that will remain internal. But, I suppose you can rely on the trusty guide that will follow each chapter. You will also get a character screen (that missed the CH1 window of release.) That screen will allow you to see some interesting things in it. Among those things, are the character's background(s), and some personality. This should help you understand what is the best course/approach for them. You see, FOM is a "High budget" project, compared to my other ones. This means I have two other people doing things I never had the time or chance to do for any other game. Writing a guide, coding extra things outside of the main story, etc. CH2 will bring skills, as well as those characters' screens along with everything else.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked but what r the future tags u got planned for this will u have ntr, incest etc

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
With the extensive work already under the hood as well as already in place, it seems doubtful but I may as well inquire-- any chance of a female/trans/full futa protagonist at some point?

No pressure or demands intended, and apologies if it's already been asked and answered add nauseum. It's a pretty darned interesting setup, regardless.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
With the extensive work already under the hood as well as already in place, it seems doubtful but I may as well inquire-- any chance of a female/trans/full futa protagonist at some point?

No pressure or demands intended, and apologies if it's already been asked and answered add nauseum. It's a pretty darned interesting setup, regardless.
Protagonist? No. He is a male and a prince. Main cast, or even supporting role... Not sure. Never really considered it. Who knows, maybe if one fits the bill and is "optional" I do not see the harm. It will be down to a switch in the options after all.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
mr8081.png

SHRiNK progress update, FOM update, yearly discount 16% and even more news.
(All images are currently unedited.)
SHRiNK 0.8 (part one) is nearing 200 renders. I hope it will have at least 300 by the release date (EA) on the 14th-16th of this month. Work on part two would then resume and be released in the next month. Keeping my monthly release promise as long as the goal of 2500 stands.
FOM: FOM has reached 300++ renders and chapter two is finally making some decent progress.
The yearly discount has been set to the max allowed discount of 16% currently. This will only last until the 14th of this month. So, if you have been considering supporting me yearly, this is the time to do so, as the discount is enough to save you (nearly) two whole months of payments.
Last but not least... I have officially been accepted on Steam. FOM will be the very first OMVN title to be published there very soon. Hopefully, no later than the end of August.
Talk soon: <3 OMVN

_-Arima-_

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Speaking of dickgirls, I kinda wish you could choose between making a character a female or a dickgirl on case by case basis. For example I liked elf servant and Hazel but would rather have the dream demon have a pussy. But thats again purely my taste issue I guess.
This option will be available with CH2.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes