4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i'm guessing without leaks - abandoned will be slapped in a week? with development ended up being complete clusterfuck on this one - doesn't look like it's going anywhere

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
i'm guessing without leaks - abandoned will be slapped in a week? with development ended up being complete clusterfuck on this one - doesn't look like it's going anywhere
and yet its getting updated on STEAM...

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It was more of a nudge. You know, hey at some point this will become a thing(soon actually) possibly CH2-3. Depending on the amount of content I manage to pack in for CH2. Then you can spank them in your personal dungeon, and then some. PS: The MC can unlock a skill early on. Use the guide if you want more info, I suppose. And compared to the MC Oriana is a fkn valkyrie.
So we'll never be able to capture her because we're still traveling? I'm sure the prince could find some use for her though.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Are you going to share it with us here, or are you just gloating?
That post was from almost 4 months ago, so obviously not and they removed the Patreon for this game too, it's dead as from the dev's own comments in this thread....

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That post was from almost 4 months ago, so obviously not and they removed the Patreon for this game too, it's dead as from the dev's own comments in this thread....
Too bad, I had high hopes for this game (even though the combat sections were unnecessary), I won't be holding out hope that the dev will continue working on it alone, I would love to be proven wrong though.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's really weird that a pirated chapter 2 update isn't anywhere to be found on the internet, almost like it doesn't exist, even though it's clearly on Itch, and Steam apparently got a silent update, the name didn't even change to show it has chapter 2 as well there.

Jan 19, 2020
Loved the renders, storytelling and character creation of this Dev's prior works. I initially rated Allison 5 stars. However, the Dev laid out several obvious paths in Allison but only finished the story on one. Somehow F95 allowed him to slap a "Completed" tag on Allison. I think "Abandoned" would have been more appropriate.

Dev, you are a creative soul, and I hope you learn how to close on a project because when you do, I am confident it would be a top tier game.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Reactions: dervalle007
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes