4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It is abandoned, the dev has already confirmed this. It had something to do with Ukraine.
There seems to be some confusion about that since it has continued to be updated on steam which, I assume, is where this copy originated. Dunno... for now I just put it in the update is an update category. Ukraine is not the greatest place to work from these days - I would think. Dev deserves the benefit of doubt. IMHO.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
So it's fully abandoned then?, why did it receive an update on f95? not to mention having no abandoned tag? Situations on this site sure can be confusing sometimes.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So it's fully abandoned then?, why did it receive an update on f95? not to mention having no abandoned tag. Situations on this site sure can be confusing sometimes.
Hehehe... and there have been over 1200 downloads of this "abandoned" title in the hour or so since the update was posted... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Reactions: MrBenny

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FateOfMirador-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Bit confused here to say the least a lot of comments are saying the game is abandoned? But it was just updated?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I saw those posts, but I still want some clarification from the dev. The screenshots are kind of vague and he doesn't say that it is abandoned.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I saw those posts, but I still want some clarification from the dev. The screenshots are kind of vague and he doesn't say that it is abandoned.
He deleted the Patreon as well for this game, pretty sure he's focused on The Shrink remake.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm that is a shame but I did not realise that this was the same dev as Shrink might be for the best honestly that he focus on that game instead, looking as the remake has yet to catch up to the point it was at when he started remastering it.

Kind of wish this update was not put on this site now XD just a big tease. Oh well.

Azleath

Apr 13, 2022
This might be a dumb question but is chapter 1 in the chapter 2 game or is it another download

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes