4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
in the fortress when you go to sleep and you are with Hazel, scenes of Anastasie appear...
Maybe because you turned off the "Femboy Content" option.
I also experienced this, then I tried to rollback until before Prince entered his room, turned on the "Femboy Content" option, and I got the scene of Anastasie with Prince, and not the scene with Hazel.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
What was the issue that resulted in this game being abandoned?
When i asked OneManVN on discord i got replay:
"As I have already mentioned on the FOM discord. Due to real - life complications (copyrights), I had to halt development. However, I can tell you this much for now."

Reactions: sonhot and Bse

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok just played this for the first time what's the scene between the Angel and the Demon in the gallery? is that the femboy scene? Also this needs a bit of fixing up, you get images of the femboy undressing and going to your bed even when you have femboy toggled off, the dialogue of the replacement scene doesn't fit so clearly it's not intentional

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Game really Abandoned or possibility of future update..??
As OneManVN said on His discord: "
As I have already mentioned on the FOM discord. Due to real - life complications (copyrights), I had to halt development. However, I can tell you this much for now.
I am working on a title that will reuse the assets and this one will be entirely mine 100% OMVN owned."

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As I have already mentioned on the FOM discord. Due to real - life complications (copyrights), I had to halt development. However, I can tell you this much for now.
I am working on a title that will reuse the assets and this one will be entirely mine 100% OMVN owned."
Pardon the utter ignorance, but what kind of copyrights complications are we speaking of exactly?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
To tell You the truth i didn't ask Him more about it. He wasn't the only creator of this game. Maybe the cooperating Dev? Dunno.
Fair enough, one more reason to go in his Discord if the curiosity bug keeps on itching, i guess.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Oriana is the reason i considered this game top tier. I love the fact that if you play like the typical horny harem mc like hundred of games before then she'll just be your bodyguard... but if you ignore every other temptations then you'd gain Oriana's love and respect.

Hopefully this game come back one day. So many good ones got abadoned.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Oriana is the reason i considered this game top tier. I love the fact that if you play like the typical horny harem mc like hundred of games before then she'll just be your bodyguard... but if you ignore every other temptations then you'd gain Oriana's love and respect.

Hopefully this game come back one day. So many good ones got abadoned.
OneManVN — 19.10.2023 18:38
As I have already mentioned on the FOM discord. Due to real - life complications (copyrights), I had to halt development.

From OneManVN discord

Reactions: sonhot

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
And so he will continue being OneManVN.....so hard to find coworkers that wont fk you over/get in the way apparently.

Reactions: Ssato243

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I really can't get over how ridiculous this is:
> MC and his bodyguard are about to attack a group of orc slavers.
> MC Convinces the bodyguard to wait until nightfall and sneak into leader's tent.
> To convince her, you argue that "some orcs might escape with their lives if we do not use this plan".
> Good idea, lets do your plan so we can kill all the orcs with no escapees
> Do plan. as a result of the plan literally exactly 100% of the orcs escape with their lives once the leader falls.
> This massive strategy FAIL gives you the [royal strategist] perk.
> Everyone celebrates it as a victory
> Nobody mentions how it did literally the opposite of its intended plan. It was a plan to raise the kill rate of minion orcs to 100% and it instead dropped the kill rate to 0% of minion orcs.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I really can't get over how ridiculous this is:
> MC and his bodyguard are about to attack a group of orc slavers.
> MC Convinces the bodyguard to wait until nightfall and sneak into leader's tent.
> To convince her, you argue that "some orcs might escape with their lives if we do not use this plan".
> Good idea, lets do your plan so we can kill all the orcs with no escapees
> Do plan. as a result of the plan literally exactly 100% of the orcs escape with their lives once the leader falls.
> This massive strategy FAIL gives you the [royal strategist] perk.
> Everyone celebrates it as a victory
> Nobody mentions how it did literally the opposite of its intended plan. It was a plan to raise the kill rate of minion orcs to 100% and it instead dropped the kill rate to 0% of minion orcs.
AHAHAHHA you are spot on, i thought the exact thing and it doesnt matter if you want capture or kill the orc commander, even if you select capture your bodyguard kills her anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
This game had a huge potential except some obvious plotholes,
I didnt like all those dark as fuck renders n scenes where you couldnt tell what is happening,
Animations gets better,
overall a good game.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes