4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
End of chapter says I missed something at the top of the ??? page, so what did I miss, I used the mod to see everything.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
in the fortress when you go to sleep and you are with Hazel, scenes of Anastasie appear...

simpleton1243

Jan 29, 2019
Can't seem to get the Mac version working..
Even after going past the security prompt the game immediately closes after the renpy symbol appears in the dock.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
is this and his other game dead since the dev cleaned out his shitreon and itch

Jan 16, 2019
ugh it femboy content was disgusting and annoying for me. generally i love it .but not when girls ship characters it felt like rotten womens. i was confused . sometimes i play with femboy content and sometimes not XD but respect for Devs who gives us chance to choose those content. i really love them .

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So far,
I wanted to focus on a relationship w Oriana but the game seems
against that idea? It seems like the very beginning of a relationship w her
but then MC is forced to choose things 'against' her.

Does choosing the Harem path in that town affect a relationship w Oriana?

I mean, I chose against it and have been trying to develop my MC into a good
guy, but the game doesn't give me a chance to be good a lot of the time like forcing
him to have sex w other women or saying he misses having sex with his maids during
the campfire scene.

Thanks
Cheers

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
He confirmed on his discord he was cancelling this and will most likely recycle some of the assets for this with his new project.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I tried to get the thread marked abandoned since, well, OneManVN themselves said so, but I guess that isnt even enough for an abanonded prefix these days. You'd think that even if staff decided to hold this thread to use it for the new game they would of at least added the Onhold prefix. Happy to see that this will get a contiunation with a new game though

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
does the game actually ends in the old castle after meeting that dwarf??, it takes me to the main menu. this is a dam near 7g download and it took me like an hour to get through everything ??

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
After Prince and Oriana successfully defeat the Orc Boss, there are "Capture" and "Kill" options. I tried all the alternatives (Good, Neutral, and Evil). But why is the only option that can be selected is Kill? Is it because I installed the mod too?

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes