• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lolcap

Dec 17, 2020
Do you have the game in internal memory? From the message, it seems like kinkroid can't find a file.
Screenshot_2023-03-07-20-22-14-092_org.tvp.kirikiri2.jpg
i get in the game but i have another question: how i can turn on the save and skip buttens. And thank u for taking time helping me

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 2446331
i get in the game but i have another question: how i can turn on the save and skip buttens. And thank u for taking time helping me
Tap with two fingers in different places. The regular menu appears after completing the prologue. So if you take a break and come back to the game, you always have to touch two palaces (this simulates the right mouse button)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lolcap

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
It's surreal seeing this on F95, even while knowing full well this was how Fate was originally.

Sep 17, 2020
What's the difference between the Ultimate Edition 4GB 3 part download and the Fate/Stay Night 8GB 1 Part download?

Also what about that semi non-descript 3 Part download at the bottom that just says " 4GB - Parts " ???

Am I good to go with just one of these things?

Dec 4, 2021
hey guys. how can I make the decompress work. currently when I decompress the language change to gibberish in the "read me" for the NUA edition.

something like this:

ñ{É\ÉtÉgÉEÉFÉAÇ≈ÇÕäeÉLÉÉÉâÉNÉ^Å[Ç…ñLïxÇ»ï\èÓÇópà”ǵǃǮ
ÇËÇ‹Ç∑ÅBDZÇÃÇΩÇflÅAïpî…Ç…ÉeÉLÉXÉgÉEÉBÉìÉhÉEÇÃè¡ãéÅ®ï\é¶Ç™
çsÇÌÇÍÇ‹Ç∑ÅBÉeÉLÉXÉgÇ…èWíÜǵÇΩÇ¢èÍçáÇ…ÇÕÅADZÇÃã@î\ÇOFF
Ç…Ç∑ÇÈDZÇ∆Ç≈ÅAä»íPÇ»ï\èÓÇÃïœâªìôÇÃç€Ç…ÉeÉLÉXÉgÉEÉBÉìÉhÉE
ÇÃè¡ãéÅ®ï\é¶ÇÃèàóùÇâÒîÇ≈Ç´Ç‹Ç∑ÅB

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
hey guys. how can I make the decompress work. currently when I decompress the language change to gibberish in the "read me" for the NUA edition.

something like this:

ñ{É\ÉtÉgÉEÉFÉAÇ≈ÇÕäeÉLÉÉÉâÉNÉ^Å[Ç…ñLïxÇ»ï\èÓÇópà”ǵǃǮ
ÇËÇ‹Ç∑ÅBDZÇÃÇΩÇflÅAïpî…Ç…ÉeÉLÉXÉgÉEÉBÉìÉhÉEÇÃè¡ãéÅ®ï\é¶Ç™
çsÇÌÇÍÇ‹Ç∑ÅBÉeÉLÉXÉgÇ…èWíÜǵÇΩÇ¢èÍçáÇ…ÇÕÅADZÇÃã@î\ÇOFF
Ç…Ç∑ÇÈDZÇ∆Ç≈ÅAä»íPÇ»ï\èÓÇÃïœâªìôÇÃç€Ç…ÉeÉLÉXÉgÉEÉBÉìÉhÉE
ÇÃè¡ãéÅ®ï\é¶ÇÃèàóùÇâÒîÇ≈Ç´Ç‹Ç∑ÅB
You're probably extracting in unicode, which breaks Japanese characters. Switch to Japanese

Azleath

Apr 13, 2022
I installed the ultimate version, but the game starts without a menu and just goes into a saber scene. So is this normal because I would expect a opening menu. Is this normal or did I do something wrong

oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
sorry if this is a dumb question but I am really confused about how to apply the ultimate patch ( or even what it changes/adds) Where am I meant to put the extracted files?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
sorry if this is a dumb question but I am really confused about how to apply the ultimate patch ( or even what it changes/adds) Where am I meant to put the extracted files?
Download the base game, then launch the ultimate, then again follow instructions. I have no idea what it change, maybe better translation. You may check on the forum it is published.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Still can't believe this is the most famous Bait n' Switch in the history of VNs... Dudes in the early 2000's were expecting to beat their meat but instead were clutching their hearts for the entire ride.

Locreus

Jul 27, 2017
A friend of mine is trying to play this, but for some reason the game text doesn't translate? The menus translate just fine, but the actual text just doesn't. No clue what's going on

Reactions: nerferratos

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I assume Vita OP is bad idea to install, right?

A friend of mine is trying to play this, but for some reason the game text doesn't translate? The menus translate just fine, but the actual text just doesn't. No clue what's going on
I run fast test on first after installing all except Vita OP patches. There was eng text.

Turge

Mar 5, 2023
I have an issue where some of the text boxes are jumbled together to where I can't read it. Does anyone else have that problem or know how to fix it?

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
If anyone is getting blue syntax errors, the issue is one drive, at least for me. Ignore the location mentioned in the op and do the same thing in the one drive documents folder. You should see something already there. Try completely replacing that folder, or just combining the two, hopefully one of those methods work for you.

Hope this helps.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes